Post-Game Talk: Coyotes Gagner 5-1

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Kinda knew how this game was going to go after the first garbage Gagner goal.

They should've won the Dallas game, you knew that they were going to poop the bed after blowing that one.

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Habs fan in peace. I feel for you... Having Dubnyk and Gagner steal the show tonight must have been painful to watch

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Cool. The Backup of the Coyotes has as many wins as the Edmonton Oilers do in total.

Good thing we gave up Dubs for another teams cap dump that we could have got for a 7th round pick.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
1 game closer to McDavid.

Arizona will win the lottery as long as they stay in the bottom 6 IMO. Bettman will make sure of it.

Oilers will probably screw themselves by playing themselves out of the bottom 2 at year end.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Another pathetic display by the Oilers...keep em coming, don't even care anymore. Don't care about losses, don't care about wins (whatever those are), don't care about McDavid.

Only thing I care about is that every POS that is employed by this team is fired.

Bps21*

Arizona will win the lottery as long as they stay in the bottom 6 IMO. Bettman will make sure of it.

Oilers will probably screw themselves by playing themselves out of the bottom 2 at year end.

I've got 40 plus years of Buffalo luck that says you are mistaken lol.

Arizona gets handed McDavid because it's a sham. You guys go 2. We miss out on McEichel and continue to have no offense for the rest of my life (life span possibly shortened on lottery reveal show)

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Habs fan in peace. I feel for you... Having Dubnyk and Gagner steal the show tonight must have been painful to watch

Most of us are desensitized by now!

Seriously tho.. what the **** does it take for Katz to clean house!

What a side-show!

Pathetic!

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Now I get why MacT needs 5 years for the team to start looking like it even belongs in the NHL again. His first 2 years were to set the rebuild back 2 years, then he needs the next 2 to get back to where he started, and then the last year we might be able to beat western teams at least 35% of the time again.

Staghorn

Jul 7, 2013
Jordan Eberle is paid $6 million per season. Thats over $100,000 per week. Think about that everyone when we go to work tomorrow or over the holidays or working nights. Tonight i saw the effort he put in. Invisible and gutless. Hall and RNH were floating along too. Worst. Core. Ever. Horrible character.

McShiva

5-14-6-1
Aug 27, 2010
The only positive thing I can say tonight, is after watching the Jrs championship game, that it was very nice to watch a team I was actually cheering for to lay a beat down on the other team, as opposed to the other way around.

What can I say... Oilers...

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
No no, on the contrary. This is exactly what I wanted to see tonight.
Getting smoked by the Yotes the day after the Canucks demolished them is exactly the kind of disgrace this team needs to feel before their Christmas break.
Having Gagner personally beat the team is just icing on the cake.
I imagine this is just the first of many times Gagner will make the Oilers look stupid.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Getting smoked by the Yotes the day after the Canucks demolished them is exactly the kind of disgrace this team needs to feel before their Christmas break.
I imagine this will be the first of many times Gagner will make the Oilers look stupid.

Addition by subtraction.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I imagine this will be the first of many times Gagner will make the Oilers look stupid.

The Oilers are stupid for not trading Gagner earlier. They wouldn't be any better of a team if Gagner was here now or not.

Ditto for Horcoff, again I don't care that he scored in a shootout.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

Amen. Just said the same thing.

Wheres all the Sammy snowpants remarks tonight?

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
I liked the part where we traded a legitimate 2nd line center for a cap dump winger and then replaces that center with an 18 year old.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
I hope at the end of the game Sam stared MacT in the eyes and blew him a kiss

Blue And Orange

Oilers & Seahawks
Jan 21, 2010
Toronto
No actually I take a lot of satisfaction that MacT had to watch it close up.

It would've been great to see Gagner pot one more goal for the hatty just to add more insult to injury. Seriously, **** this team!

How does Lowe live with himself? He's probably hiding behind Katz's jockstrap like the coward that he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad