Proposal: Coyotes-Flames

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
I don't want the flames to trade Hamilton but I have a funny feeling they'll bite the bullet and do it. Something in the way treliving was talking about the 1st round pick makes me think he's got a dramatic move in mind.

Hamilton+Jankowski for Dvorak+Fischer+5th overall

Donuts

Nov 7, 2014
Thats bad for coyotes
Dmen available at #5oa has top 2 potential and will be younger and cost controlled.

More like
Hamilton + jankowski for 2nd rd pick and 3rd rd pick + dvorak

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Thats bad for coyotes
Dmen available at #5oa has top 2 potential and will be younger and cost controlled.

More like
Hamilton + jankowski for 2nd rd pick and 3rd rd pick + dvorak
The first one is obviously in Calgary's favor but the counter is tilted even further in Arizonas way.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I don't want the flames to trade Hamilton but I have a funny feeling they'll bite the bullet and do it. Something in the way treliving was talking about the 1st round pick makes me think he's got a dramatic move in mind.

Hamilton doesn’t have that value

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

That's a big no from Calgary. If Hamilton is on the table with Arizona, it starts with Keller.

Reactions: MoneyHandsMonahan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad