Coyotes entrance song?

snesfan1993*

Anyone know the songs they play during warmup and when they come on ice?
I know they played some foo fighters and the hum, but wondering the other songs... they were fire

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The Foo Fighters song they play at the start of warmups is All My Life.

Don't know what the actual intro song is this year, it doesn't have lyrics and they kinda mix/cut it up.

They usually play this one before puck drop:

snesfan1993*

it was an edm song... I think it was played against the blackhawks and jets a couple weeks ago when they came on the ice.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
They were playing some Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty and a Beatles song at some point before the 15 minute mark where the team comes out for warmups....then, they cut it off and started playing that reved up computer rock again...
They even played one Lynyrd Skynyrd song beforehand...
Wish they'd play some Allman Brothers.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked the entrance song 2 years ago. The Pretender by the Foo Fighters. its one of the few entrance songs that really fired me up. not a great title for a team but it was an awesome entrance song

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Best one was during the Gretzky era when they used "No More Sorrow" by Linkin Park. That was unreal cool.

I hate the intros this year. The stupid Coyote eyes to "intimidate" the other team is the corniest thing I've ever seen at a sporting event.

Then playing what sounds like Coyotes being castrated right before they come onto the ice doesn't help.

The team then enters the ice in complete silence, until the new idiot PA guy says "HERE ARE your Arizona Coyotes!". The "Here are" part makes me cringe for some reason.

Then to top it all off, they play the goal horn as the team comes on before the game, and before each period. Cut that **** out. It's a goal horn. We're not the Blackhawks who play that **** every time they can. Save it for goals.

Rant over.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
And this one was just awesome

"No More Sorrow" followed by "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" ranks as my favorite opening of all of them.

Other favorites: way back when they used to start the proceedings with U2's "Beautiful Day," and Jet Black Stare's "Ready to Roll":

Unfortunately, that music included a video with Olli Jokinen and Kyle Turris, and Todd Fedoruk was our starting LW that night. Also, how embarrassing was it for us to be the only team in the league to put their head coach on the big screen during player intros?

Last edited:

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
it was an edm song... I think it was played against the blackhawks and jets a couple weeks ago when they came on the ice.

I haven't been able to go to a game in a long while now, and they don't really show the entrances on TV(not that I watch the pre-game crap with Todd Walsh). But if they are playing an EDM song before the game, good on them. More of that needs to be played.

I think it was you saying it "was lit" - haha, I was hoping someone would post what the song was. I'm all about the EDM. Wish I could help you out, but I have no clue.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Best one was during the Gretzky era when they used "No More Sorrow" by Linkin Park. That was unreal cool.

I hate the intros this year. The stupid Coyote eyes to "intimidate" the other team is the corniest thing I've ever seen at a sporting event.

Then playing what sounds like Coyotes being castrated right before they come onto the ice doesn't help.

The team then enters the ice in complete silence, until the new idiot PA guy says "HERE ARE your Arizona Coyotes!". The "Here are" part makes me cringe for some reason.

Then to top it all off, they play the goal horn as the team comes on before the game, and before each period. Cut that **** out. It's a goal horn. We're not the Blackhawks who play that **** every time they can. Save it for goals.

Rant over.

I agree...Maybe someday, if fans of the team begin to be more "visible", these things will go over better.
3 years ago, when the guy (Paul Surra?) said " Here are your Arizona Coyotes"..at least half or more were standing up and applauding in my section.
I can honestly say that nowadays, Im the only one....hopefully, it'll get back to previous years when more did stand and cheer as they came out.
The reason that they sound the horn or ADD clapping to the recording for the face off "Lets Go Coyotes" chant is that nobody in the arena is reacting.
So, they added hand claps and play horns.

I will add that I am grateful for all the corny stuff the club does to try and get Coyote fans excited.....I hope they keep it up and Im glad to try and participate in whatever they come up with..It's fun, and its great to be in on the ground floor of what will eventually be a huge success and it will pay off for we fans who do show up and hang in there or......a huge flop and the club finally gives up and relocates.
Keep up the ideas Coyotes...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad