Injury Report: Coyotes Can't have Nice Things: Stepan Out 4-6 Weeks (UPD: Could return 3/24 or 3/25)

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
The Richardson line stays together and I'd like to see the Keller - Stepan - Panik line together again. That leaves; Crouse, Galchenyuk, Dvorak, Garland, Fischer, Kempe, Archibald and Cousins.

Keller - Stepan - Panik
Galchenyuk - Dvorak - Garland
Hinnistroza - Richardson - Grabner
Crouse - Cousins - Fischer
Yes plz!

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
The Richardson line stays together and I'd like to see the Keller - Stepan - Panik line together again. That leaves; Crouse, Galchenyuk, Dvorak, Garland, Fischer, Kempe, Archibald and Cousins.

Keller - Stepan - Panik
This is the correct lineup.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I can see how you end up with this lines, but Archibald has IMHO been very sticky, and contributed more with his ice-time than, say, Fischer.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I can see how you end up with this lines, but Archibald has IMHO been very sticky, and contributed more with his ice-time than, say, Fischer.
I'm not necessarily saying that Fischer is penciled in, just that's what I'd like to see but Archibald will probably be in there in his place if he doesn't pick it up.

Reactions: Jakey53

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm not necessarily saying that Fischer is penciled in, just that's what I'd like to see but Archibald will probably be in there in his place if he doesn't pick it up.

If we make it, I suspect we'll see a steady diet of the sticky players in an actual 7 game series. For consistency if nothing else. Fischer right now just can't be relied on.
Garland could go either way.

For all the carping from Tampa fans last night about how "boring" we are or whatever the Coyotes out-chanced and out high danger chanced the lightning.
Pretty easily even and before the garbage time too. Tampa just couldn't consistently move the puck for a period and a half. It was a them problem.
Sit back and Tip teams don't out chance the other guys, they go like the Blackhawks series went back the day with a counter attack only offense.

BUT Tocchet will be super conservative with personnel choices in a playoff series of that I have no doubt. At least until it's out of hand.

Reactions: _Del_

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Keller - Stepan - Panik
I'll buy that lineup even without a biz20 promo code. Swap out schmaltz for panik and have panik take Fischer's spot and it looks even better.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I don't know. In the heavy playoff games Garland needs a big on the other wing to protect him. For lack of better, I would pair Garland with Crouse and hope they make each other better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad