Coyotes at the World Championships

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Mike Smith with a 2-1 record and an impressive .957 sv% and 1.30 GAA so far through the first three games for team Canada. Other Coyotes at the Worlds:

Boedker - Denmark
Korpikoski - Finland
Hanzal - Czech Republic
Michalek - Czech Republic
Vrbata - Czech Republic
Moss - USA

- Boedker with 3A, leads Denmark forwards with 23:04 TOI/G.
- Hanzal with a 63% FO win percentage.
- Michalek leads the Czech Republic with 24:35 TOI/G

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Moss 3 goals and 2 assists in 7 games. I like how he's being used in front of the net on the PP.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I remember a certain poster here pleading for the Coyotes to use him like that (rt) :laugh:

Using drop passes for zone entry even when they weren't working + not using Moss to screen + using Sullivan on the point instead of the half-wall = arguably the worst iteration I've seen of the Coyotes PP ever. :help:

Probably the only reason why we didn't finish dead last in that category this year was because of Yandle.

mitch27

Sep 6, 2009
Windsor, Ontario
Using drop passes for zone entry even when they weren't working + not using Moss to screen + using Sullivan on the point instead of the half-wall = arguably the worst iteration I've seen of the Coyotes PP ever. :help:

Probably the only reason why we didn't finish dead last in that category this year was because of Yandle.

That drop pass was infuriating. That's all I'll say about that otherwise my ears will blow steam if I keep thinking about it.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Have we ever had so many Coyotes at the WC's before? I dont remember there being 7 before..

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Canada loses in the shootout 3-2 to Sweden, while USA blows out Russia 8-3.

I think it's hilarious that they're using 'Born in the USA' as our goal horn. (For a while there they were playing it so often, it made me think of - for those who get the reference - the Top Gear UK Vietnam special.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad