Confirmed with Link: Coyotes announce new radio contract with 98.7FM and 620AM.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
GLENDALE – The Arizona Coyotes announced Wednesday that the club has signed a multi-year agreement with Bonneville Phoenix to broadcast all Coyotes regular season and playoff games on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station or ESPN 620 AM.

All games will also be streamed live on the Arizona Coyotes and Arizona Sports apps. Games on ESPN 620 AM will be simulcast on 98.7 FM HD-2.

Link:
Arizona Coyotes announce new radio partnership with Bonneville Phoenix

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Never listened on the radio, but curious if this is expanded at all from what they have had previously? I know fox sports made a huge deal them getting the Coyotes, but wasn't sure what that entailed. I think the weekly shows with the top brass is a good thing to have, but again I'm sure they've had that going before.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Never listened on the radio, but curious if this is expanded at all from what they have had previously? I know fox sports made a huge deal them getting the Coyotes, but wasn't sure what that entailed. I think the weekly shows with the top brass is a good thing to have, but again I'm sure they've had that going before.

The Fox radio station doesn't have the over the air reach. Signal strength sucks at night. What iHeart gave them was their own streaming channel via their app, plus they were the only team in town on that station.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad