Rumor: Coyotes and Maple leafs potential blockbuster

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Hilariously bad. Literally our theee beat players for complete bullshit they don’t even want. Worse then HFBoards. That would be a thread lock here.

aww man ... my first “rumour” gets locked already ? It just showed up on my phone as “news”. I don’t really follow Leafs writers... agree though that would suck if true

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
aww man ... my first “rumour” gets locked already ? It just showed up on my phone as “news”. I don’t really follow Leafs writers... agree though that would suck if true
THW is a fan blog. I like their prospect profiles and other features. But they’re not connected to anyone. They’re just like us.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Seems more likely that BA will be looking to get a middle first round draft choice for Dvorak if he is really on the market. I don’t have a clue about Merkley’s or Kuemper’s worth. If they all go, I’d be shocked if they all went to the same team.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I'd rather take Marner and put him with Dvorak again than whatever this shit is.

Liljegren could be good, but his time is running out. We've been saying he's good for like 3 years but he hasn't cracked the lineup.
Amirov could be good but I don't believe the insane value the Leafs put on him.
Kerfoot has basically no value.
Robertson is pretty legit. I'd be happy to pick him up.
Woll is a worse Hill, who we just traded, so I kind of doubt we go for him. 2 years younger though.

No mention of picks in the article, but I'd want at least 2 1sts coming back WITH most of this stuff. I also see absolutely no way the Leafs are fitting in another 13+ million in their roster.

Also f*** the Leafs, so I hope this never comes to fruition. I don't think BA would do this type of deal anyways.

The fact that I've never heard of the guy they used as a source for this and this is a basically fan blog kinda shoots it in the foot anyways, but I figured I'd give my thoughts anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad