Confirmed with Link: Coyotes and Fox Sports Arizona Announce the 2019-20 Broadcast Schedule

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I wind up just streaming them anyways. Curious why they are simulcasting it. Maybe so people will always be able to tune in to fox sports plus and know what the channel is instead of wondering each night?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
48 of the games will be simulcast on Fox Sports Arizona (main) channel.

Hmmm. we've declined a bit?

From last year's announcement:
Fifty-six (56) Coyotes games will be televised on FOX Sports Arizona

Which is weird because if anything I think there's more hype for this season than last. Maybe just bad luck with the way the Suns schedule is.

At least most carriers these days who have main also get plus, it wasn't always that way.

I wind up just streaming them anyways. Curious why they are simulcasting it. Maybe so people will always be able to tune in to fox sports plus and know what the channel is instead of wondering each night?

Sounds right.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
They ran Coyotes games on both channels simultaneously this past year.

The ones that don't get shown live on the main will be replayed in the middle of the night. That actually works for me sometimes with my schedule.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
They ran Coyotes games on both channels simultaneously this past year.

The ones that don't get shown live on the main will be replayed in the middle of the night. That actually works for me sometimes with my schedule.

I also like those replays because it condenses the game a little.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad