Coyotes Airport Arrival tonight - UPDATED

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh hell yeah, that is awesome. Wish I could have been there.

beenhereandthere

Jan 30, 2012
Evergray State
That's cool to see (even though I wanted the Kings to win the division).
Maybe that should shut up a little bit, all the Canadians who do nothing but rag on them (saying that NO ONE cares) and are 99% they're going to QC next year.
You never know. Prediction, winning the division and the most likely lock out next year, gives them 1 more year there.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I can't imagine what the players were thinking seeing fans out there greeting them when they got home. I can't wait for the playoffs to start.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Was that Vermette looking drunk and hanging out the side of the car? :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I already talked to my contact - I'm looking for tickets. I will be loud and proud! I'll try not to cry when the game is over, not knowing how many more games I would be able to drive to.

Tickets are still available from the team direct for game 1. Most of the upper deck is gone but there are a few rows open in the middle sections and maybe 100 singles spread about.

Lower bowl has a lot left in the ends and limited selection on the sides. I imagine sales went crazy last night, so you or others should hurry ;)

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Tickets are still available from the team direct for game 1. Most of the upper deck is gone but there are a few rows open in the middle sections and maybe 100 singles spread about.

Lower bowl has a lot left in the ends and limited selection on the sides. I imagine sales went crazy last night, so you or others should hurry ;)

If worse comes to worse, I'll get a ticket from stub hub. I still haven't started my new job, so I'm cash strapped unfortunately, but I went to game 3 last year, and I want to go to every playoff game possible. It's an experience that every person should enjoy!

And I've never sat upper bowl. I'm spoiled and like to sit close lol.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Someone needs to make a thread on the general talk board with pictures and videos. Might open some eyes to the fandom that does indeed exist here.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Kinda surprising to see so many of our players driving ****** cars considering how rich they are.

CTS-V, Q7, Cayenne, 5 series, G37, Platinum F150, Old Silverado (looked like Anderson and Burke) new explorer, Range Rover, Hybrid Tahoe (Dave King?), Honda Accord, Lexus, Lexus GS, King Ranch F350 (fittingly Doaner) rental Chevy traverse (summers and stone I think) Audi A5, Jetta :)laugh:) Camry

Not really ****** by any means. The call-ups and whatnot are going to skimp on cars, maybe even rent, until they find a permanent place to stay. It's not like any of these guys use them as much as we might. I also wouldn't leave something expensive at the airport for extended periods of time.

I think most hockey players aren't into bling much.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
That's just awesome. :handclap: Wish I could have been there.

Someone needs to make a thread on the general talk board with pictures and videos. Might open some eyes to the fandom that does indeed exist here.

It should. But it would just turn into a hatefest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad