Speculation: Coyotes 2021 Offseason Roster Discussion Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
I now agree with rt, I don't want any youth on the roster, only 1 year UFAs.

Next year we will have to get this taint off us or be Buffalo. The culture will be brutal.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Honestly at this point I don’t even want Hayton on the roster next season. Let him build himself in Tucson and become dynamic with Jenik. Make them lead Tucson to Calder cup contention while also sheparding macceli and McCartney. Keep them away from the train wreck that will be in Glendale

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
23242AA4-864C-4ED9-9890-4D9C5B26D057.jpeg

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There’s no chance in hell you are getting Blueger with McCann gone.

Hextall reportedly isn’t moving the 1st or Poulin or POJ. So I’m not sure what we could really offer. Next year’s 2nd and Desmith / Jarry ?
Good point. Jarry+POJ for Kuemper+Capobianco? Would make me happy. Maybe if we retain 50% on Kuemper? Would also add Fischer.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
He's 25 and would probably be a good Soda partner on the 3rd pair when he makes the team. Depending on our plus, we could probably get retention. Have Pitts add their 2nd.

Soderstrom isn’t playing in the NHL next year. I’m not worried about his D partner here.

Nope, Kuemper for 2022 1st + Jarry

Id prefer that too, but I can’t imagine PIT being too thrilled with that. Hence Jarry, 2nd and 7th.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
That’s probably okay with me. But not sure about BA.

Not trading Kuemper before the deadline is playing chicken again. Darcy should not start this season in AZ unless his new team is playing us game one.

If Jarry, 2nd and a 7th is on the table, you take it and move along. Make the second conditional if you must, but Kuemper should not be playing as a coyote under any circumstances.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Not trading Kuemper before the deadline is playing chicken again. Darcy should not start this season in AZ unless his new team is playing us game one.

If Jarry, 2nd and a 7th is on the table, you take it and move along. Make the second conditional if you must, but Kuemper should not be playing as a coyote under any circumstances.

I think like I said wait until Tuesday night make best available trade.

I feel they can get better than Jarry a 2nd and a 7th as a PIT fan. But I’d love to make that deal.

Reactions: moosemeister

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I think the issue is PIT is reportedly only interested in Kuemper if he comes cheap.

Jarry, 2nd and 7th seems like fair value otherwise they just walk away. I imagine Kuemper returns a 1st from someone if Arizona waits..
I wouldn’t give Kuemper to Pittsburgh cheap. Because why? I’d rather let his rights expire after the season than do another team a favor.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
1st, the 'Yotes need to sign a starting goalie.
Then the 1st team to offer a 2022 #1. Sooner or later a goalie goes down and a GM will go crazy looking for a replacement fast before the early season spins out of control.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If the Panthers complete the Reinhart call, they might end up doing the Stralman trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad