Post-Game Talk: Coyotes 2 Losers 1

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
Nuge is playing very confident, he looks great. Can't believe Dubnyk owned us.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I don't care how good we played. We just CAN'T find ways to win. Coach needs to go and the line up needs a shake up. Something. We have healthy scratched our best LD for how many games?

How can MacT just sit there and do nothing.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Hall looked so defeated after scoring. Same reaction when he scored in the Predators game. We're gonna lose him because this franchise is run by ****ing idiots.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
I thought Oil played well. Too bad we couldnt finish it off. Nice to see Hall come back with one though.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Brutal to watch. Changes are needed, but the people in charge are unable or unwilling to see it.

OilCountry93

Jul 2, 2014
How the eff are we this bad after so many years of high picks? Rhetorical question but seriously how long is it going to take before the whole diseased front office is finally amputated? And with the Flames playing so well it's #*%!ing salt in the wound. God I hate this team.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
1/18 points vs our conference, vs the teams we need to beat out for a playoff spot. And we gave away 18/18 points in those games to the teams we need to beat in the standings.

How has no one been fired yet?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
We lost to Dubnyk, let that sink in :laugh:

This may come as a surprise, but Dubnyk isn't actually that bad of a goalie. He was very good here for 3 years. Eakins comes in and Dubnyk looks like crap as does every other goalie we shuffle in.

Maybe the issue isn't the goalie in net but the people drawing up the game plans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad