GDT: coyhur

Will the real GDT please stand up?

• Total voters

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
It looks like they took the 12th shot away from Arizona. The end result is a tie for the 8th fewest shots allowed in a game post-lockout.

A single digit would be #1. I think this group will get there one of these days.

I've been joking around recently on the boards about the deadline and the FO's tendency to trade for defensemen when CW finds it totally unnecessary, but a 3rd pair of Orlov-Zub (or even Orlov-Chychrun considering the history that Chychrun has of sometimes playing more defensive roles in Arizona) would make the possibility even greater than it already is to get a single-digit shot count.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yeah, I could easily see us losing 5 of those first 6 games
Not if you don't watch :sarcasm:
It looks like they took the 12th shot away from Arizona. The end result is a tie for the 8th fewest shots allowed in a game post-lockout.

A single digit would be #1. I think this group will get there one of these days.
That's weird bc I could have sworn they basically had a point blank shot at Raanta in the 3rd as their only

The Jerk Store

Felix Unger Score'em
Jul 2, 2012
Hills to the North
Looked at the thread title and had a meaningless epiphany - with coy tonight and vanc on the other side of the break the canes in the middle of ttaking on both the duke cousins from that stretch bo and luke missed while in their contract dispute.
1706454935807.png

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Interestingly enough a poster isn’t here talking about how good Orlov was all night and scored the game winner
Holy f***, I must REALLY be in your head huh, redleg?

You wanna poster or something of me? Maybe with some catch phrases to keep you going? It's ok, boo, you can say my name. I won't come out of your mirror and grab you or anything.

Next time I miss a game and GDT because I am busy, it's good to know you'll be thinking about me.

Orlov is still overpaid by about double or triple for what he brings. Feel better?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Holy f***, I must REALLY be in your head huh, redleg?

You wanna poster or something of me? Maybe with some catch phrases to keep you going? It's ok, boo, you can say my name. I won't come out of your mirror and grab you or anything.

Next time I miss a game and GDT because I am busy, it's good to know you'll be thinking about me.

Orlov is still overpaid by about double or triple for what he brings. Feel better?
its convenient you are busy on great orlov games and some how present when he makes mistakes. your not in my head, just love calling out a narrative that is wrong so often.

too bad the narrative reared its uglier head than we had hoped.

• Haha
Reactions: Borsig

moses malone 12

Oct 19, 2020
its convenient you are busy on great orlov games and some how present when he makes mistakes. your not in my head, just love calling out a narrative that is wrong so often.

too bad the narrative reared its uglier head than we had hoped.
better approach might be to focus on defending KK's play. that should keep you busy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad