OT 19/3: COVID-19 Isolation Chamber/Panic Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida

Hurricanes starting after dark is the worst. When it's still daylight, you can see what is going on. When the wind really picks up for the first time at night, a lot is left to your imagination.

remember to do laundry and dishes before the storm comes, fam.

Glad I'm on the West Coast. Irma was enough of a scare to last me a few more years.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Glad I live in Finland where we only have to worry about snowing in June.
We're not so different after all

MpjivXl.png

iu

:D

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Not completely out of the woods yet but it does appear that Dorian is more likely to turn away. Tampa is just on the edge of the cone now and only has a small chance of receiving tropical storm force winds.

Reactions: Felonious Python

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

ABZU is a pretty chill swimming game. The End is Nigh is an Edmund McMillen game (who made Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Issac), so pretty dang difficult.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
So which Kpop does everyone Stan?
I seriously do not understand that phenomenon. The music I get. It's good. But this stanning guys for just kinda being there and performing... obsessing over every little detail? The dumbest crap always trends on Twitter from those people. o_O

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I seriously do not understand that phenomenon. The music I get. It's good. But this stanning guys for just kinda being there and performing... obsessing over every little detail? The dumbest crap always trends on Twitter from those people. o_O
The obsessive fan culture for pop singers has always been there, but the Twitter phenomenon of inserting Kpop into everything is what's driving people mad.

Last night, users got #osamabinladenisoverparty trending and the accounts fell for it.

Kpop is a very tightly run machine. There is definitely a dark side to that industry and image control is one of those things. I wonder what happens when information eventually comes out that triggers cancellation of one of those Kpop singers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
If you're curious why HFBoards forbids alt accounts, check out an example why through the chaos on Reddit's /r/freefolk & /r/oldfreefolk. Oldfreefolk has a pinned thread with the story so far.

The mods over on freefolk have been using alternate accounts to create sockpuppet mods, and nothing is what it seems. Even the splinter subreddit to get away from the mods (oldfreefolk) is allegedly started by one of the alternate accounts.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
shout out to two guys for hard work dedication etc... first days wonderful work now for many years on game day and second catalyst who has dome some work on playoff avatars and did this avatar for me for the 2019-2020 season you guys are awesome i love my avatar it rocks so thank you for the help... it means a bunch the little things to make someone happy a smile etc... i truly appreciate everyone here what you mean to the team organization as fans and good human beings and supportive of all of our LOVES and PASSIONS some of us are a bit crazy me for sure but this is one of my favorite places ive been apart of in all my life... You all (around the world) HOW COOL IS THAT? share with me the love of hockey and this organization and the ups and downs laughs loves and even broken heartedness we have all shared and helped each other get through... So thank each and everyone in this family you all deserve recognition for making this a place we can all share love laugh and even cry together with

P.S. 10k posts ?? HOW AM I NOT ELITE FAN?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Scambaiter Kitboga live in process of going for 24hrs (over about two weeks) with single scam call center of about 4 guys.
(language warning)

edit: Not tonight. 22hrs and counting, but Kit pushed it to later. Possibly tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad