Covid-19 continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
It’s ironic that the very first day I go out to eat at a Chicago patio restaurant is also the same day I’ve never felt more gloomy and discouraged about this virus.

Sounds like there’s going to be no sports or a return to normalcy anytime soon.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Here in Florida our fearless leader Desantis (Trump crony) is sweating bullets now. Opened everything up early, quickly to phase 2 including bars, puffing out his chest on how great he was, telling all sports teams to come to us we are good. Now its kicking off here big time with over 4000 new cases today, unemployment in the state is skyrocketing. He was all cocky to start, patting himself on the back.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Here in Florida our fearless leader Desantis (Trump crony) is sweating bullets now. Opened everything up
early, quickly to phase 2 including bars, puffing out his chest on how great he was, telling all sports teams to come to us we are good. Now its
kicking off here big time with over 4000 new cases today, unemployment in the state is skyrocketing. He was all cocky to
start, patting himself on the back.

Damn shame he fell hook line and sinker to the orange ones rhetoric.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Here in Florida our fearless leader Desantis (Trump crony) is sweating bullets now. Opened everything up early, quickly to phase 2 including bars, puffing out his chest on how great he was, telling all sports teams to come to us we are good. Now its kicking off here big time with over 4000 new cases today, unemployment in the state is skyrocketing. He was all cocky to start, patting himself on the back.

Florida could break off the continental US and sink into the ocean and I wouldn't care. No offense.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Florida could break off the continental US and sink into the ocean and I wouldn't care. No offense.

giphy.gif

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
So, what do we do? All stay at home locked away in our basement until the experts like cuomo tell us it's safe to go outside? But, if we riot and loot and burn the city down that's OK! LMAO!

Reactions: Marotte Marauder

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
So, what do we do? All stay at home locked away in our basement until the experts like cuomo tell us it's safe to go outside? But, if we riot and loot and burn the city down that's OK! LMAO!

No, just be careful interacting with older people or those with compromised health. That will slow deaths down to a tiny trickle.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Kind of nervous to be around my friends with all the vacations they are taking to Wisconsin. I feel like it’s just finally about to start getting a lot worse there. I’m not sure if my fears are based in fact though. Only a few hundred cases in the last day doesn’t seem like much.

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO
Ricketts tells local governments they won't get federal COVID-19 money if they require masks

LINCOLN — At his regular coronavirus press conferences, Gov. Pete Ricketts makes a point of urging Nebraskans to wear a mask when they go to a store.
But when it comes to the state’s 93 courthouses and other county offices, he doesn’t want local officials to require masks. In fact, he’s told counties that they won’t receive any of the $100 million in federal COVID-19 money if their “customers” are required to wear masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad