Music: Cover Songs

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
Demi Lovato's - Stay, is that awkward moment when the cover blows the original song out of the water.

This to me, is the range of emotions and just range the voice singing this song was meant to have:

Urbandub- No Ordinary Love also comes to mind, from this band that shamefully isn't more internationally famous:

Zendee - I will Always Love you:

When you make an original from Whitney Houston sound better, you my friend have a rare level of talent.

I was in the Philippines, and seeing an employee singing on a karaoke machine in front of their respective store sounding like this was the norm.

As a foreigner, my mind was blown every time, but locals didn't seem to care. Shameful the level of talent being wasted in that country, due to lack of agents to get them international recognition.

I dated a girl with a similar voice who sang to me in a packed Burger King in Canada, and the entire restaurant went quiet as she tore the roof off of it.

She got a standing ovation when done, and I was humbled after egging her on to sing for me, expecting nothing special to come out of her mouth after being told she was a star in the making by my friends who set us up (as we were both making music). Glad I didn't tell her "you probably don't even know how to sing" as would have truly looked like a moron.

In the Philippines, she wouldn't have even had a second look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad