GDT: Countdown (in jerseys) until Game #1

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
The illustrious, never forgotten, one of a kind, greatest player to ever wear #63 on the Habs....one Craig Darby!

LFG, summer is over for me, and I am ready for some action!

219 Craig Darby Photos & High Res Pictures - Getty Images

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Today I thought about our past players who wore #62. Everyone loves and misses Lehky. Everyone remembers with great passion and vigor, one Duncan Milroy. But...I decided to look to the future today with our future #3 centremen......Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you 62 days until the season with none other than......Mr. Owen Beck!

Montreal Canadiens Owen Beck to make NHL debut versus Ottawa Senators | TSN

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Supplying a name with the photo would be helpful.
In memory of Sven Andrighetto :

- Canadiens trade Andrighetto to COL for Andreas Martinsen

- Canadiens trade Martinsen to CHI for Kyle Baun

- Canadiens trade Baun and Plekanec to TOR for Rychel,Valiev and a 2018 2nd round pick

- Canadiens trade Valiev and Taormina to CGY for Brett Kulak

- Canadiens trade Kulak to EDM for Lagesson,2022 conditional 2nd and 2024 7th

- With the condition of the Oilers making the Stanley Cup Final not met, the Canadiens used the 62nd pick in 2022 to take none other than Lane Hutson

Last edited:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Holy f*** how did I forget about Andrighetto lol. I spent like 2 minutes trying to figure out if we had some obscure Russian guy named "Andronov" or something lmao

I remember being super high on him (even before we drafted him) and thinking we got fleeced in the Colorado trade lol
The meltdown on this board when he put up 16 points in 19 GP in Colorado was hilarious.:laugh:

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad