Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
It's honestly sad how pathetic this team and organization are.

Never felt this low as a leaf fan. Bring me back to the Kessel days. What an unlike able group of greedy, pathetic players.

Its insane if Marner is back and they don't try a major change.

Reactions: Bomber0104

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
anyway it seems the people here will get what they want, I hope the next character playoff guys we bring in better are better than the ones we added this year

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
anyway it seems the people here will get what they want, I hope the next character playoff guys we bring in better are better than the ones we added this year

Will they win the fouth game in a 3-1 series lead to Montreal?

Or no?

What an asbsolute LOSER that one was EH!!!! (EDIT)

Last edited:

leafs in five

Feb 4, 2007
engelland
all year on here this has been a new changed team after big wins (PGT after the beat the pens in december) and the same old losers after flops. I am disappointed that they are the same old losers, don't get me wrong

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
yes no goals tonight from a dmen or any goals from a dmen in the series so far

Or Matthews, Nylander, Tavares, Rielly...

Marchand and Pastrnak do though!

Amazing.

I believe they outscored basically the entire Leafs rosters this playoff series.

This is what happens when you entrust total loser stick boys like Dubas to positions of importance.

Last edited:

Ducer

Jan 20, 2021
We are stuck with Rielly for 5 more years let that sink in, I think paint dries faster than this guy can skate.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
View attachment 860965

It’s almost over.

Based on things, I think if you tell Marner he’s not being resigned, and if he doesn’t work with the team to find a deal, they will put him out after every game to answer questions, he will waive.

He's got thin skin and an ego. He will get his money and get out of the thunder dome.

He will waive.

This team cannot remain as assembled and he’s the easiest to lift out.

Shanahan out
Keefe out
Marner out

This needs to happen this summer.

Enough of this shit already.

Cheers to all the Leaf fans that called it from near the start. Cheers to you for being right there with me in calling a spade a spade. We just won the worst prize in fandom.

Wave goodbye to Kyle Dubas and Shanahans wasted years. Maybe the next guy will have a clue.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
It's honestly sad how pathetic this team and organization are.

Never felt this low as a leaf fan. Bring me back to the Kessel days. What an unlike able group of greedy, pathetic players.

Its insane if Marner is back and they don't try a major change.

We had the chance to mix it up. Shanny married Keefe and the kids. Pretty sure even before BT that was the promise made by Shanahan. He kept the gang together, walked MM into his NMC and just overpaid WN a couple mil.

Jt mm keefe shanny boucher etc out for sure.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington
all year on here this has been a new changed team after big wins (PGT after the beat the pens in december) and the same old losers after flops. I am disappointed that they are the same old losers, don't get me wrong

The $50 million offence could barely even gain a zone entry and set up on the powerplay whether it was 5-4 or 4-3.

If you watched the game and knew how to actually watch hockey you might have picked that up...

I guess that was too much to hope for though.

Instead you go on about how much we seem to be missing Rasmus Sandin and Kyle Dubas because you know a lot about hockey apparently...

And support losers every year.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Its f***ing things like these where they are absolutely f***ing content instead of taking ownership/responsibility of their shit play and their need to be better is the reason they are a f***ing JOKE

The entitlement is way too strong

There is absolutely no way he actually believes this. Does he?

Reactions: PromisedLand

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Its f***ing things like these where they are absolutely f***ing content instead of taking ownership/responsibility of their shit play and their need to be better is the reason they are a f***ing JOKE

The entitlement is way too strong

What in the actual F. No freaking way, shitcan these idiots as soon as possible.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Wonderful in theory, but:
1. Nobody will give you a top D for Marner - maybe a second pairing on a bad contract.
2. Tavares maybe will get you a bag of pucks - but you'll have to pay shipping both ways.

(3 and 4 are absolutely critical.)
I would tell John to pack his bags because he's off to Robidas Island. He will be experiencing concussion-like symptoms as a result of the Corey Parry hit a few years back I would remind him to pack his pajamas too.

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
I'm glad the fans were finally booing.

Imagine spending all that money on playoffs tickets. Only to watch them lose. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

And over.

But on top of it cheering for such a pathetic performance. Then expecting the rest of us to do the same. I guess if I spent all that money I'd try to remain optimistic too.

But I wouldn't push it on others.

I'd just quietly accept the fact I wasted thousands of dollars watching these guys lose. Call myself stupid. Remember to keep the head up champ.

There's always next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad