Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
@Evilhomer predicted everything wrong lol

Tonight will be a win - No
Pastrnak wont do anything - No
Offence will explode - No

Man had too much blind faith

That guy is wrong all the time, not just tonight. Has never made one correct prediction ever.

I'd love to see him put down some serious money on one of his predictions and post a picture of the receipt on here as proof.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
I bet Keefe didn't scout Boston at all since he thought they were playing Florida...amazing coaching.

Reactions: TMLife17

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
We're all still waiting for some comedy relief from him.
Nah, it was a crappy game. A good indication that even if they come back and win this series, it won't mean anything once they start playing better teams than Boston. If it leads to a coaching change, at least something good will have come out of it.

Reactions: TMLife17

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
This season was the least games I ever watched, and this is the reason why. You can call me negative, you can say whatever you want, but its clearer then ever we aren't going anywhere with this team barring a miracle.

I remember Kucherov insulting Montreal after beating Vegas in the ECF saying "that was their cup", well as pathetic as it is, 1 first round win was ours...

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Time to remind myself the pre playoff position I had

Its a WIN-WIN Scenario for us

A) Either Leafs go on a deep run -> WINNING SCENARIO
OR
B) Leafs lay an egg and its time for some big changes starting with Keefe getting FIRED!

I warmed up to Keefe a bit when he benched Tavares when JT was sucking but he went back to his tried, tested and failed version again.....

Plus 2nd reminder to self:
Treveliving's post GMs meeting interview. It was obvious from his talk that:
1) The "answers" in the post season have to come from within the locker room not from additional help
2) He was already talking about the summer and how teams are usually built in the summer and he would be better positioned to evaluate it after a year for next summer. IMO he was already looking towards the summer to build the team mostly on the defensive side of things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad