Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
i really hate how we're on year 8 of this and this team is still dump and chasing

you have all this offensive capability and the strategy keeps making no sense

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Like the hockey nite Canada group after game
What a comedy
That fight on the bench mite be just what this team needs to win this series! LoL

And everyone is injured was another line

Bottom line Leafs are bad at home in playoffs
I have a question? why do you come here as habs fan and post in our PGT, I mean go look at the habs, they are a f***ing joke, go worry about them

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Like the hockey nite Canada group after game
What a comedy
That fight on the bench mite be just what this team needs to win this series! LoL

And everyone is injured was another line

Bottom line Leafs are bad at home in playoffs
EF is an asshat. He's more of a loser than these players. Kevin should have called him out on it.

Reactions: TMLife17

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Do we know for sure Nylander was talking to Marner? It kind of looked like it might have been to Matthews. Cause he was the one who started complaining first. We didn’t really see Mitch say anything.
Mitch was whining for 5 minutes. That was right after the play where he went down in front of the net and then threw his gloves like the baby he is. That scene was very telling, and confirming.

Reactions: TMLife17

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
chappelle-toilet.gif
tTX8m0m.gif

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
Have to score goals and we didn’t

Our D needs to help and they make too mental mistakes defensively and have almost no offensively ability.

Reilly is who he is .

We sure laid the hits tho so some maybe happy with all that grit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad