Post-Game Talk: Could've been worse. Leafs go down 3-1 in the game and the series.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
f***ing-bullshit-iron-sheik.gif

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
That game didn't inspire us as fans at all that we have a chance to come back in this series. Should we just start looking forward to next season and all the changes since this experiment seems to be overplayed now.

Reactions: TMLife17

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Really wish Domi didn't do that hail mary aerial pass in game 2. Boston probably would have ended up winning that game and the series would be over now 4-0
We've now extended the misery till Tuesday. We have to stew for 3 more days

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Honestly would rather be out in a blowout in game 5. At least we can make changes. If we force game 7 the higher ups will try and run it back.
I really, really, don't think this team can force a game 6 let alone 7. They will almost certainly bow out in game 5 to ensure Marchand teabags them until the day they die. You probably couldn't assemble a sadder group of players to A) make the playoffs and B) be this disgusting every year. Every other combination results in missing the playoffs or actually winning something.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
My question as well. Disappointing outcome, but hard to win when Matthews is only playing 14 minutes.
Would it make that much a difference? Outside of that one great breakaway goal he's be almost completely shutdown and neutralized by the Bruins. All the talk about Nylander being a difference maker in his first game back and giving the Leafs offense a boost, I didn't buy into it. Better to have him back than not, but didn't expect him to be any kind of miracle worker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad