Could you describe the average girl from this place?

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Come on people........its not that big a deal. OK Kev, I'm going to try again:

*Appearance (skin, hair & eyes colour, and where she stands between skinny, average and fat, you may optionally add more stuff) - brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, average weight and height
*Way of dressing - wears knee length dresses
*Nationality (guess the country the place is located in) Czech
*Occupation - librarian
*Personality - friendly leaning towards shy
*Hobbies - skiing
*Favourite food or drink - goulash
*Religion - Catholic
*Mindset (on a spectrum from ultra-liberal to ultra-conservative) - Centralist - leans conservative
*More info (optional) - married to a boy she met in third grade - pregnant with their 1st child

Reactions: Kevin Polder

Kevin Polder

Mar 12, 2021
Come on people........its not that big a deal. OK Kev, I'm going to try again:

*Appearance (skin, hair & eyes colour, and where she stands between skinny, average and fat, you may optionally add more stuff) - brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, average weight and height
*Way of dressing - wears knee length dresses
*Nationality (guess the country the place is located in) Czech
*Occupation - librarian
*Personality - friendly leaning towards shy
*Hobbies - skiing
*Favourite food or drink - goulash
*Religion - Catholic
*Mindset (on a spectrum from ultra-liberal to ultra-conservative) - Centralist - leans conservative
*More info (optional) - married to a boy she met in third grade - pregnant with their 1st child
Thanks! Better!

Kevin Polder

Mar 12, 2021
There's a big 422 on the road added from google map), and a sign with what looked like to be Czech language.
Ok but no more spoiler alright.

Could you describe how you imagine the average girl from that place (according to the OP)?

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
Try to describe the following attributes of the average female no older than 30 from the place of the image:

*Appearance (skin, hair & eyes colour, and where she stands between skinny, average and fat, you may optionally add more stuff)
*Way of dressing
*Nationality (guess the country the place is located in)
*Occupation
*Personality
*Hobbies
*Favourite food or drink
*Religion
*Mindset (on a spectrum from ultra-liberal to ultra-conservative)
*More info (optional)

zadcz.png

no but he is 99% of the guys on this board and site

upload_2021-4-19_12-1-46.jpeg

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
Not ugly but not cute either. When I hear average I think of plain looking.. I found olive app recently where I met many pretty girls. With some of them I want to meet in person soon. Great app to meet new friends & talk with people from different countries.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad