Eklund Rumor: Could the Flyers move Streit to the Rangers?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Yeah....if NYR want him....no issue trading a UFA to them.

Streit is likely the best PP Dman out there and he can play both sides which helps come playoff teams is injuries occur.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
I think Streit is a good player and he would definetely be very useful but is he really the player that will make us a legit contender? I dont think so... If we are giving up a 1st for a rental, then we should have gone after Shatty imo. RH pp quarterback with a pretty good twoway game. Exactly what we need. Dont think Gorton is willing to give up our 1st though and i think that was the biggest reason he backed out of the Shatty rental discussion.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hextall will move Streit to literally any team if he can get anything back in return.

Won't take a 2nd rounder.

3rd rounder and he is yours. Hell, a conditional 4th works.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Not giving a 2nd round pick for a 39 yo rental. We don't even have a 2nd rounder this year.

I said 2nd round value, doesn't actually have to be a pick. Could be a prospect. And, why wouldn't you want the best offensive defenseman in the league by far? :sarcasm:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Not giving a 2nd round pick for a 39 yo rental. We don't even have a 2nd rounder this year.

Who cares about age on a 3 month rental?

He is top 60 in D scoring.....outs voting a ton of younger guys.

If a team needs a PP guy, Streit is a good option. And his value is between a 2nd-4th depending who you ask. So nothing crazy.

Kanneda

Aug 10, 2014
Madrid
Yeeeah so we could roll a 6-LHD lineup! I don't care if he's able to play on the right side, we simply cannot add another LHD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad