Value of: Cory Schneider

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
I remember thinking Vancouver got ripped off when they traded him (They did in the first few years)
Then I laughed hysterically at them for picking Horvat over Malkin at wing (Nichuskin)

Good times

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
Something around Bennett and Smith would be interesting from an outside perspective. While he's no longer a spring chicken, Schneider is a longer term solution than Smith and proved during the playoffs that the regular season struggles were more likely related to injury than regression. Smith is still a decent netminder with only one year remaining on his contract and would give the Devil's a still viable option if Kinkaid has issues transitioning into a number one. I guess it depends on how much stock you put into Schneider's struggles though.

Reactions: MoneyHandsMonahan

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
Something around Bennett and Smith would be interesting from an outside perspective. While he's no longer a spring chicken, Schneider is a longer term solution than Smith and proved during the playoffs that the regular season struggles were more likely related to injury than regression. Smith is still a decent netminder with only one year remaining on his contract and would give the Devil's a still viable option if Kinkaid has issues transitioning into a number one. I guess it depends on how much stock you put into Schneider's struggles though.

I don't think Bennett and Smith is enough to entice NJ.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
I still think he’s a damn good goalie, all he might need is a change of scenery and a little luck to stay healthy.

It’s hard finding quality starting goalies these days.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

BPD Habs Fan

Power of Positivity
Jul 2, 2014
Alexandria, Ontario
Nice house but I don't think I'd give him 2.9, maybe 2.5. Value as a player, I'd still rank him in the top 10 of starting goaltenders so he should fetch something nice, depending on what you are looking for. I'd give a first rounder (2019) and roster player for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad