Signing(s): Cory Littleton signs with the Raiders (3 years, $36 million)

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
Hell yes!!
We officially don’t need to draft a linebacker in the first three rounds now and can focus on more important stuff! This is signing I was dreaming of!

With Littleton and Nick Kwiatkoski we finally have not only two legit backers but a stud and potential another stud in Kwia, or at the very least a very competent starter.

I’m in ok with Marquel Lee being the third starting lb if we don’t get another high end one. This is a rest job by Gruden and Mayock!!

Nice!!

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Hell yes!!
We officially don’t need to draft a linebacker in the first three rounds now and can focus on more important stuff! This is signing I was dreaming of!

With Littleton and Nick Kwiatkoski we finally have not only two legit backers but a stud and potential another stud in Kwia, or at the very least a very competent starter.

I’m in ok with Marquel Lee being the third starting lb if we don’t get another high end one. This is a rest job by Gruden and Mayock!!

Nice!!

Even though we got 2 in free angry, I’d like the Raiders to get a linebacker IF there are still good ones available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad