Celebrity Death: 'Corner Gas' star Janet Wright dead at 71

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
I always considered Janet Wright and Eric Peterson to be one of the best casting choices I've ever seen on TV. Amazing chemistry between the two and they look like they could actually have been Brent's parents. Sad loss.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Sad to hear this. She was great as Emma Leroy. Her and Oscar certainly made that show. RIP Janet.

Auguste McEscoffier

Oct 20, 2009
I could tell she was not doing too well when I watched the Corner Gas movie. I don't believe I saw her standing at all in the movie, and she looked quite sick in her face.

RIP

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I could tell she was not doing too well when I watched the Corner Gas movie. I don't believe I saw her standing at all in the movie, and she looked quite sick in her face.

RIP

My mom noticed the same thing. We managed to get her name in the credits on that movie - I think this will make the credits mean even more to her now.

A definitely loss, she was a great actress.

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
If you want a laugh, watch parts 2 and 3 from the episode on the original post. It was really good! I've never watched the show even though I'm Canadian but I'm going to check out more episodes on you tube.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad