Corey Pronman Redrafts – from The Carolina POV

albertascout

Apr 8, 2012
Corey Pronman Redrafts – from The Carolina POV

Hurricanes selections from 2019

Dylan Cozens HFNHL #6 NHL #7 Pronman redraft #4

Cozens' development is slow but steady. He almost scored .5 pts per game last year and with all of the young talent coming to Buffalo the dream of him becoming a top line centre is closer to fruition.

Tobias Bjornfot HFNHL #30 NHL #22 Pronman redraft #40

When he made the Kings as rookie I was over the moon. I fear that may have stunted his development. I always expected him to be a low event, heavy minutes guy. I am hoping that a year in the AHL playing top minutes will help him longterm. Another issue is that the Kings have lots of Dmen now, so a roster spot is also a problem.

Alex Vlasic HFNHL #35 NHL #43 Pronman redraft #45

I picked based on size and the fact that he did not score was ignored as he could move. He played 15 games for the Hawks to end last season but it appears that all of Hawks young players are in the AHL to avoid the tank season. Again, hoping for a minute eating dman.

Kaeden Korczak HFNHL #56 NHL #41 Pronman redraft #44

Another size pick. At Vegas he is playing in the AHL and projects better than the above Dmen but the same type. A big strong but boring defencemen.

Drew Helleson HFNHL #66 NHL #47 Pronman redraft #27

Drew is in a great situation in Anaheim with a rebuilding team and future spot on the roster available for him if he improves. All signs point that way.

Henri Nikkanen HFNHL #128 NHL#113 Pronman redraft #95

Missing the cut: Case McCarthy, Trent Miner, Roman Bychkov, Jake Lee

Reactions: Brent Burns Beard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad