Corey Pronman mock draft The Atletic

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
I don't want to be that guy but I don't feel comfortable doing it. The paywall is the Athletic's business model and I'll respect it.

Well they posted the one from like two days ago…. Did you get on your high horse for that?

Edit: Ps you revealed some of the list. I’m curious where this “respect” was that you speak off, when you revealed parts of the list??

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Well they posted the one from like two days ago…. Did you get on your high horse for that?

Edit: Ps you revealed some of the list. I’m curious where this “respect” was that you speak off, when you revealed parts of the list??
I was hoping an interesting discussion would form, I guess not cause of the paywall. Feel free to think i'm a hypocrite I don't care.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I don't want to be that guy but I don't feel comfortable doing it. The paywall is the Athletic's business model and I'll respect it.
Their paywall is pretty poorly developed. You can read almost any Athletic article by opening it in a browser, Then, before scrolling at all, open "more tools" from the browser menu. Then choose developer tools then click on the pause button about half way down what opens. leave that menu open and scroll away and read the article. their paywall seems to kick in on scrolling- that pauses it from kicking in
1687978972717.png

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Pronman is a clown . Look at his past prospect evaluations they are a joke. Him and Wheeler are the two biggest con men in the industry. Next up being Mike Morrealeas

His opinions aren't the best, but he's pretty clued in with his mock drafts on what is likely to happen

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
1. CHI - Bedard
2. ANA - Fantilli
3. CBJ - Carlsson
4. SJS - Smith
5. MTL - Reinbacher
6. ARI - Dvorsky
7. PHI -Leonard
8. WSH - Michkov
9. DET - Perreault
10. STL - Willander
11. VAN - Danielson
12. ARI - Wood
13. BUF - Simashev
14. PIT - Benson
15. NSH - Honzek
16. CGY - Barlow
17. DET - But
18. WPG - Moore
19. CHI - Yager
20. SEA - Sandin Pellika
21. MIN - Edstrom
22. PHI - Bonk
23. NYR - Ritchie
24. NSH - Musty
25. STL - Morin
26. SJS - Hrabal
27. COL - Molendyk
28. TOR - Sale
29. STL - Stramel
30. CAR - Brindley
31. MTL - Nadeau
32. VGK - Nelson
Not true, he has Carlsson at 2.

Pronman is a clown . Look at his past prospect evaluations they are a joke. Him and Wheeler are the two biggest con men in the industry. Next up being Mike Morrealeas
Yeah, evaluation is not good.

However he properly mocked last year top 4, which can't be said of many.

He probably is better connected than most people on this board regarding who picks who.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Their paywall is pretty poorly developed. You can read almost any Athletic article by opening it in a browser, Then, before scrolling at all, open "more tools" from the browser menu. Then choose developer tools then click on the pause button about half way down what opens. leave that menu open and scroll away and read the article. their paywall seems to kick in on scrolling- that pauses it from kicking in
View attachment 722792
This didn't work for me. Here is what I did. When you open the page don't scroll (like you said), and do Ctrl+A which will select all of the text, then Ctrl+C to copy. You can then paste the text into a word document

Reactions: CDN24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad