Corey Perry

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
After a quick search, I couldn't find a player discussion thread on Perry.

Perry has been simply amazing so far in the post-season. He's doing everything you could ask of a winger --scoring, forechecking, backchecking, chirping. Quite frankly, I haven't seen him play with this intensity all season.

Shout out to all them Pear!!

Edit ~ Post-season, not off-season. Credit "perrygetzanother" for the correction.

Last edited:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
He`s been great but i`m really worried for those Calgary chops all the time to his wrists.

Currently he`s the leading scorer in the playoffs and Getzy is tied for 2nd - both have played couple of games less than opposition.

Corey want`s to win, and i love it. I also think he has developed some leadership abilities this season. He looks (sounds) a bit more than a leader this year to me.

perrygetzanother

Jun 14, 2014
somewhere nice
After a quick search, I couldn't find a player discussion thread on Perry.

Perry has been simply amazing so far in the offseason. He's doing everything you could ask of a winger,

Assume u mean post season, not off season. We aren't the kings here.

At the game last night I noticed him initiating contact and that was very good to see. when he is off he avoids contact and acts like he wants to enjoy his money. He is acting hungry no e. He hasn't been our best player but he's not a passenger either and he is lighting up the score sheet.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
On that glorious Getzlaf shot/save, Perry initiated that rush with a nice hit in the neutral zone to pop the puck free. Getzlaf took the puck and started the other way.

I was in the process of commenting on how good of a sign it was that Perry hitting people when the amazing chance happened.

So yeah, he's looking engaged.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
He`s been great but i`m really worried for those Calgary chops all the time to his wrists.

Currently he`s the leading scorer in the playoffs and Getzy is tied for 2nd - both have played couple of games less than opposition.

Corey want`s to win, and i love it. I also think he has developed some leadership abilities this season. He looks (sounds) a bit more than a leader this year to me.

It's nice that he's healthy right now too.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
He's more fun to watch than Getzlaf when he's on his game IMO.

getzlaf is more necessary to team success but there's something about Perry's playing style that I just love watching

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
He's more fun to watch than Getzlaf when he's on his game IMO.

getzlaf is more necessary to team success but there's something about Perry's playing style that I just love watching

I agree that he's more entertaining when he's on. He'll fall, hit, try ridiculous moves, score ridiculous goals, troll the opponents, etc. I still think the funniest on ice moment I've ever seen is when Perry stole Semin's stick.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
I agree that he's more entertaining when he's on. He'll fall, hit, try ridiculous moves, score ridiculous goals, troll the opponents, etc. I still think the funniest on ice moment I've ever seen is when Perry stole Semin's stick.

Yep that is a hilarious moment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad