GDT: (Converted) Leafs @ Habs - February 28 - CBC, RDS - No Halak, Ryder and a 2nd.. we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Even though I wanted to draft a D man in the 2012 draft, I will have to admit Gally already looks better than any of our young fwds already at 20 years old.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
What do you want from me? I'm not going to back years into articles,tweets and broadcasts, determine when a trade was made official to see if he 'broke' news. All I know is that he has and will continue to do so.

He's considered one of the best and has plenty of insider information. He has had a ton of first hand information on a ton of trades, signings among other things.

Jesus...

Yet, his hints rarely are as accurate as Mac's Dreger's, Lebrun's, Cox's, or Kyper's. He's no insider.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
A Price caliber goalie is the only way I would draft one in the first rd. Big 6'3 athletic Goalies, so tough to play against.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
wondering if we should try to go after Matt O'conner, we dont have a number one, or none the less not reimer or bernier have solidified that position

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
wondering if we should try to go after Matt O'conner, we dont have a number one, or none the less not reimer or bernier have solidified that position

Matt O'Connor is 6'5 and from Toronto. One can hope we get him, all it costs is money. He's also 23, so he is little more developed.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i can't believe people are fighting if Friedman is an insider or not (I don't even know if he's considered an "insider" just a respected media person. which is good enough for me)

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

I think its a forgone conclusion he's going to Buffalo.

He'll likely be their starter for the last 15 games or so of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad