"Controller disconnected" moments

Dexter Colt

Oct 29, 2007
Mendham, NJ
The first Zuccarello goal was brilliant. Johansen actually does very nifty, unsettling twitches with his right hand there. Ovi is still friggin gold :laugh:

DieselBoy

Mar 18, 2007
I can’t remember what year of the game it was cause I havent played in a really long time but my shootout move was the same thing but on the backhand. I’d just skate in on the backhand the whole way and the goalie (Online player) would more often than not slide over to my forehand side at the last second but i wouldn’t budge and just backhand it into basically an empty net. Wouldn’t work every time obviously but most people fell for it for some reason.

It was kind of a glitchy goal though cause the puck was basically glued to the back of the stick whole way. Many a “f your moms” in my inbox.

Last edited:

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Watch McDavid on this play, this is McDavid's controller disconnected

McDavid can’t collapse on Crosby there. He already had Nurse/Strome on him.
It’s 3 on 3, you can’t have 3 guys attacking the singular puck carrier. A guy as good as Crosby would have found one of the two open guys really easily if McDavid charged him.
That’s basic defense 101.

The problem was putting Strome out against Crosby and expecting a different result lol

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
That Ovi disconnected clip never ceases to make me laugh. The way he perfectly upright glides into frame as the Rangers bang it in is so funny for some reason.

The clip of Malkin not even putting his stick down on that face off is also hilarious. Very comical manifestation of “out of shits to give”.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016

We've all seen the Ovechkin one a million times but there's some other good ones in there.

Never realized that was Zucc's go-to shootout strategy, it seems pretty effective! RyJo too, apparently. :laugh:

The sound of it disconnecting makes this so much funnier!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad