Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
1659193909304.png

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Posting with my buds. Something you wouldn't understand because you rent a studio apartment and can't own pets because they hate you too.

...nope...grandfather...disabled veteran...but thanks for playing, kid; no wonder my Generation worries about what yours is doing to society...:laugh:

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Lmfao a Canadian "Veteran" thanks for still being a part of the commonwealth. Enjoy the Queens rule and your service being absolutely nothing. Sorry you're disabled but sounds like a choice you made voluntarily.

...normally I'd respond in kind, however as I am currently skating on thin ice (again), I'll simply hope that one day, you'll actually grow up...

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
@Dominance still waiting baby boy
You have genuine issues. Seek help, before or after you spend as much time as you like searching up where Canada sits in terms of global GDP/capita, HDI, health outcomes, literacy, happiness, democracy index, income equality, gender equality, crime, and on and on. We’re among the best in every category, ranked best in overall quality of life, and distinctly better than our neighbours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad