OT: Contacting Rangers Marketing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys,

Sorry mods if this isn't the correct tread title but I feel like I'm out of options. My girlfriend is probably the biggest New York Rangers fan that I have ever personally met. Derick Brassard being her favorite player. Her birthday is this Sunday and I'm sure a birthday shoutout from the Rangers and more specifically Brassard would make it a great birthday. Today, I tried emailing [email protected] just no response yet.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of somewhere I could call, or email to try and make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Hey guys,

Sorry mods if this isn't the correct tread title but I feel like I'm out of options. My girlfriend is probably the biggest New York Rangers fan that I have ever personally met. Derick Brassard being her favorite player. Her birthday is this Sunday and I'm sure a birthday shoutout from the Rangers and more specifically Brassard would make it a great birthday. Today, I tried emailing [email protected] just no response yet.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of somewhere I could call, or email to try and make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

I'm sure they do things like that for some dough as they do during the games.

I'm willing to bet Glass would write her a personal email for a buy one get one free coupon for Dominos.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
t39KpF5.jpg

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
I bet he'd even share said pizza. Haha!
Thank you! I've reached out to him via email and LinkedIn. Hope it works.

Good luck, sound like you are on your way.
Next time, don't cut it so short time wise.

I'm sure they do things like that for some dough as they do during the games.
I'm willing to bet Glass would write her a personal email for a buy one get one free coupon for Dominos.

Not an expert here, but I would guess the Garden of Dreams is maybe good for something like that if you cough up a donation.

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Good luck, sound like you are on your way.
Next time, don't cut it so short time wise.

Well I've been doing research for a week or two, tweeting the players and such (Hard to do without her spotting). Never dawned on me to post on a Forum I use daily to ask someone who might actually live in NY and know something more inside about MSG and NYR public relations. :shakehead

Last edited:

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Out of respect to the individuals who hold these positions, I won't post it exactly.

However, the e-mail convention for the Rangers and MSG is pretty easy to crack, and once you do that, you have everyone's e-mails. This includes guys like Sather, Gorton, Sullivan.

Happy hunting.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Please know that teams get thousands of requests like this. Generally speaking, they tend to favor efforts that impact that have a unique story - illness, overcoming tragedy, etc.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
You are probably better off contacting the player's agents. Might even want to try contacting someone at Steiner Sports as many of them have exclusive contracts with Steiner and might help you out. Doubt it, but it can't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad