Considering tickets: Which location is best

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'm considering purchasing tickets for a group. Which location is better?

So far:

Upper bowl centre ice row 3, or Lower bowl centre ice row 15?

Upper Bowl for me.

My favorite seats are first row upper deck in the first section that starts to turn the corner... immaculate full picture view of EVERYTHING on the ice.

In the lower bowl center, i find viewing down into the corners can be obstructed by people leaning forward etc... but obviously also great seats... can't go wrong with either, but i would definitely favor the upper deck if I were given the choice.

coastal_nuck

Jun 28, 2006
Count me in as another who prefers the upper bowl, center. It is just a great vantage point where you're just far enough to see the entire rink and close enough to still make out everything that is happening on the ice.

discordant concord

Jan 13, 2010
Temples of Syrinx
Count me in as another who prefers the upper bowl, center. It is just a great vantage point where you're just far enough to see the entire rink and close enough to still make out everything that is happening on the ice.

I'm looking at section 324 row 3. How is that location?

Rogers_Arena_Vancouver_Canucks_Seating_Chart.gif

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
TBH anywhere from 305-311 and 326-320 are fantastic. Especially at row 3 or lower.

As an STH I give the edge to the 306-310 side just because the concourse is much wider. The 321-325 side is awful to navigate during intermissions but not at all a consideration if you are just grabbing tickets for a game

NucksRuleYep

Feb 19, 2013
Fantastic.
My personal favorites are 326, and 320...

I agree. 326 and 320 are nice. Good angle views. This is where the scouts sit when they go to games, upper bowl, corner, behind the players bench.

dman34

May 6, 2011
Also keep in mind the Canucks shoot twice at the 111/112 end of the rink. Grab tickets in this end if you'd prefer be closer to where they attack in 1st and 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad