Confirmed with Link: Conor Geekie signed to a standard 3 year entry level contract

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
When I was playing hockey I took a hip check that bagged me with my cup. The player slid from hip to the front. Bruised the boys so bad they were purple and black. Was one the ice like geekie and took about 2 weeks till I could walk normally. No long term effects except never wore a cooper jock again. Hopefully that’s all it was.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
When I was playing hockey I took a hip check that bagged me with my cup. The player slid from hip to the front. Bruised the boys so bad they were purple and black. Was one the ice like geekie and took about 2 weeks till I could walk normally. No long term effects except never wore a cooper jock again. Hopefully that’s all it was.
Do you have kids.;)

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I don't actually know, but I'm speculating that the signing bonus gets paid regardless and does not slide. Only the salary and performance bonuses and cap hit slide.

So, what I said.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada

Damn....I felt your pain in my loins when I was reading this :laugh:

The worst thing I've ever done is "adjust myself" while I was in my kitchen slicing fresh scotch bonnet peppers for some food I was cooking. I'd prefer not to talk about what ensued in the couple hours after. :facepalm:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Damn....I felt your pain in my loins when I was reading this :laugh:

The worst thing I've ever done is "adjust myself" while I was in my kitchen slicing fresh scotch bonnet peppers for some food I was cooking. I'd prefer not to talk about what ensued in the couple hours after. :facepalm:
I did almost that same thing, once. Never again.

Reactions: jmelm

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I did almost that same thing, once. Never again.

'tis a cautionary tale indeed.

The worst part about it was about a year later I did it again, with similar results. But trust me, I never did it a 3rd time....I finally learned my lesson after that :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad