Connor VS Ehlers

Kyle Connor or Nik Ehlers

• Total voters

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
Too close to call, might look lopsided cause Ehlers is out and hasn’t had the best year otherwise.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
Too close to call, might look lopsided cause Ehlers is out and hasn’t had the best year otherwise.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I've watch every game both of the players have played in the NHL and I go Ehlers. Conner is a great player but I believe Ehlers has the higher potential.

Last edited:

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I think they'll both be over 70 point players
But I like ehlers' skates/speed more.
Brings more of a dynamic to the team

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016

Besides injury he's improved
He's the best jet at getting into the offensive zone

Last edited:

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
Besides injury he's improved
He's the best jet at getting into the offensive zone

There’s a few jets that are very good at it, but it definitely could be him, not saying he hasn’t improved, but at least points wise he’s having a little bit of an off year. Don’t get me wrong I’m a jets fan and love Ehlers. My point was just that picking between him and Conner is very close for me

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Ehlers is super flashy but i think Connor is a bit better finisher. On pace to hit 30 goals 2nd year in a row, while Ehlers has yet to do it (although he will too im sure).

But it's basically even, even if you prefer the other i think it's splitting hairs. And the poll results reflect that. Love having them both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad