Pre-Game Talk: Connor "No Respect" McDavid vs. the Vancouver Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Benning is throwing more hits a game. What do you mean exactly by toughness?

Theyre both absolutely garbage fire players, but the fact that Benning is preferable really says a lot about just how horrific Manning is as a player.
Manning is one of the worst players at locking in on a guy and deciding no matter what happens I'm following him and hitting him regardless of what is actually happening in the play. He did it last game followed a player up to the top of the blue line allowing another Sabre to walk in.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I don't know who Mandog is, but he must be awesome to have a nickname like that. 100% support for the above moves to get this Mandog guy in!

He must be awesome if you only need to move 4 players on a pretty bad defensive corps to create a spot to get him in the lineup.

KlaireMcVoyant

Nov 20, 2014
YEG
Want to see more Canuck interference on McDavid that goes uncalled by the refs? :)

Gagner wasn't allowed to engage there on McDavid. Although, maybe the ref was shocked that Gagner was trying to play some defense.
Hahaha! Some people never forget - that's awesome! :laugh:

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Expect the Oilers to do what they do best. Other then 97, no one really shows up tonight and takes the night off. Team is chalk full of lazy enigmatic low performing individuals who go up and down like a tsunami wave.

Maybe they prove me wrong. Not expecting much.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Very optimistic about tonight. No lines yet???

Was right a out LA loss and Ducks win also Sabers win.

Let's do it.
f*** the Cannucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad