Connor McDavid's Highlight Reel Goal vs Plymouth Whalers (Video)

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
The best part is how he just skates to the bench afterward - no taunting or excessive celebration. The Barry Sanders rule - act like you've done it before and can do it again.

As for Eichel, he can't top it - the competition just isn't the same. I don't know why anyone would ever consider drafting a player out of the USNDP over a player out of the OHL (or anywhere in the CHL for that matter) in the first round...that's like drafting a basketball player out of Europe. Should cost you your job...

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
As for Eichel, he can't top it - the competition just isn't the same. I don't know why anyone would ever consider drafting a player out of the USNDP over a player out of the OHL (or anywhere in the CHL for that matter) in the first round...that's like drafting a basketball player out of Europe. Should cost you your job...

Probably why Eichel wants to come to the OHL next season. And to be fair more than likely he'll be playing for Boston University next season which is pretty tough competition. He looked pretty good at the World Juniors. McDavid is more than likely the #1 pick though.

HF_Rangers

Jan 16, 2004
Winston-Salem, NC
Tolchinsky's goal for comparison...

McDavid's goal was nice too...commentators should have sounded more excited though! Jeanneret or Roper would have gone nuts!

mickelson82

Nov 20, 2010
Eichel has to go to the QMJHL. He was drafted by Halifax, and I think his rights were traded to the Saint John Seadogs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad