DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
On pace for 93 points, Art Ross is his if Kane wasn't born

Forgot About Drai

Dr Drai the Second
Jul 10, 2009
Edmonton
He is awesome. Who knows if he could of kept this pace for a full season but since his return hes been amazing.

1 goal of the year candidate, 3 assists so far. Not to mention the PP has gone 5/6 since hes been back and we've scored 11 goals in the last two games.

To be fair, Sens and Blue Jackets are the bottom two teams in goals against, but the Mcdavid effect is real!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
history would've been made.

Came to post exactly this. Damn you!

But yeah he'd be going through ups and downs imo. Still would be a better player for the trials he's going through regardless but it's still just so so nice to see him back out there. Good for the game.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Got a kick out of the coaches post game. Was a little peeved about all the Connor questions

Wheatking

Sep 25, 2006
He is awesome. Who knows if he could of kept this pace for a full season but since his return hes been amazing.

1 goal of the year candidate, 3 assists so far. Not to mention the PP has gone 5/6 since hes been back and we've scored 11 goals in the last two games.

To be fair, Sens and Blue Jackets are the bottom two teams in goals against, but the Mcdavid effect is real!
Even though they're bad teams, it's still impressive that he's taking advantage of what's being given to him. It's not like every star player walks into Columbus and puts up an automatic 3 points.

It feels like he's been around for a while because he played his first game a while ago, but tonight was only his 15th game. He's doing this while still figuring out how to play the game at the highest level.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Honestly, I'm ready to accept McDavid as a generational talent and the best player in the league already.

Flipper Anderson

Jul 20, 2015
i don't have much to add to the thread, but he is much better than I gave him credit for coming into his rookie year. He is an absolute treat to watch for me. In the past, Oilers were always an interesting team for me to watch cause their youth, but now when they (he) plays, I make it a must watch.

I'm a fan, wish he didn't have all that time off. Looking to see how he, and the Oilers, close out the year. That goal the other night was beautiful.

Giggli G

Sep 8, 2006
Oilers don't get another 1OA.

Actually, the great part is now, when we miss the playoffs by 1 point, we will still be able to win the lottery due to the new rules put in place to stop us from winning it!

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Gonna break some of those sweet Gretzky records. Should score 30 by the end of the season too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad