Confirmed with Link: Connor Allen for Michael Keranen

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
This is the kind of trade where you need to step back, take a deep breath, compose yourself, and ask yourself "... hold on, which one of these guys did we trade away, and which one are we getting?"

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I wonder if there are people in Binghamton who only follow the Binghamton Senators and get super hyped over these minor league blockbusters.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I actually wish we did have more feisty Finns in our org.

Anyway here's some stuff:
2014-15: Led Iowa in assists and tied for second in scoring with 37 points... tied for the team record for most (assists) in one season in Iowa.

2013-14: Led Ilves Tampere (FNL) in assists (35) and points (52), while finishing second on the team with 17 goals.

Led the SM-Liiga in game-winning goals (6) and was awarded the Lasse Oksanen Award for the league’s top regular season player.

Received the “Golden Helmet” Award, the league’s top honor as voted on by the players. Also voted to the SM-Liiga All-Star Team.
AHL

Sounds OK to me.. :dunno:

Last edited:

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Received the “Golden Helmet†Award, the league’s top honor as voted on by the players. Also voted to the SM-Liiga All-Star Team.

Didn't Jason York win a golden helmet award as well? This kid may be a dark horse. :sarcasm:

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Didn't Jason York win a golden helmet award as well? This kid may be a dark horse. :sarcasm:

:laugh:

"an award that has also been won by NHL’ers Teemu Selanne (whoa!), Saku Koivu (solid!), Tim Thomas (nice!), and Ville Leino (...uhhh)."

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Some people should be happy with this! Another skilled prospect! It will allow us to draft a guy with intangibles :sarcasm:

Keränen is a skilled offensive minded forward. A fast and flashy dangler who likes to challenge the opponents. Able to set up his team mates with deft passes, but also to score by himself. Not a slouch defensively, but his talent goes to waste as a bottom six. A bit of a late bloomer. (EP 2014)

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=16456

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Sounds like a legitimately good move for Bingo in my mind.

And who knows, if he really is a late bloomer, maybe there's an outside chance he earns a callup down the line..?

(I'll be unrealistically optimistic until proven otherwise)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad