Conn Smythe after Round 2

Now that round 2 is complete who has been Jet's Conn Smythe candidate?

• Total voters

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Scheifele is my vote now. Almost a goal per game in the playoffs is phenomenal. He's really stepped up for us in big moments.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Ol man Sip and it's not even close. He's really bringing consistency in the playoffs, his posts never stray from the system, he finds a way to get it done and is a fan fave with the media that get to vote. I really like his chances and feel it's been a long time coming for him as it's been 7 years of incredible work that has finally paid off!

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015
Ol man Sip and it's not even close. He's really bringing consistency in the playoffs, his posts never stray from the system, he finds a way to get it done and is a fan fave with the media that get to vote. I really like his chances and feel it's been a long time coming for him as it's been 7 years of incredible work that has finally paid off!
I added sipowitz.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
He has stuck to the game plan, I'll give him that.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It was Buff after Round 1, now it's Chef. He's been dominant.
Dead heat between Buff and Scheif right now because both have been great , Helly right there though . What's really great about it is it's not 2 forwards or 2 defensemen , it's a forward , a defensemen and a goalie , spread out very nicely right now . :thumbu:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Scheifele is starting to pull away with this IMO. Buff, Wheeler and Helly have all been really good but Scheif his looking to be on his way to breaking playoff goal scoring records and looking like a beast doing it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Scheifele is starting to pull away with this IMO. Buff, Wheeler and Helly have all been really good but Scheif his looking to be on his way to breaking playoff goal scoring records and looking like a beast doing it.
Agree Scheifele is playing fantastic , hate to compare him but right now and through these playoffs so far he is reminding me of Yzerman with his seriousness and determination on the ice . Buff just brings so much to this team , scoring , hitting , policing and calming for our young guys , it's hard to think where we would be without him . This is all fricking fantastic though , and i don't want it to stop . :thumbu:

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Wheeler was in on every goal last night except Armia's and will lead playoffs in points as he has the most of any active player but I just don't know if that will be enough.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
For me it is now Scheif hands down. Wheels, Buff and Helly are all next as close HM's. Statsny has also been clutch. Mr game 7. We are lucky to have about 7-8 guys who have been studs. And that is not even including the likes of Laine, Ehlers, Connor, Little, Perreault, Lowry. And most of those guys have had great games so far these playoffs, and slightly off games. They are just the group I am waiting for to come up big when line 1 is completly off the score sheet one night

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad