Congratulations to the Presidents’ Trophy Winner, the NEW YORK RANGERS!

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado

Attachments

• E1rgPDlWUAMFKpl.png
    E1rgPDlWUAMFKpl.png
    165.9 KB · Views: 1

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Good, they won't make it out of the first roun
Unfortunately for Islander fans, in the playoffs you don’t get anything for losing in OT.
The President's Trophy banner will go into the rafters alongside all their first round exits.
Sharks fans can’t talk. I lived in the Bay Area during the Joe Thornton years and it was pathetic they couldn’t win with that team. Really painful to watch.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Sharks fans can’t talk. I lived in the Bay Area during the Joe Thornton years and it was pathetic they couldn’t win with that team. Really painful to watch.

And Rangers fans couldn't win "King" Henrik a cup either despite him being arguably the best Goalie in the NHL for the better part of a decade.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Of course, a Rangers fan would make a thread for this. Hopefully this is the only hardware they win and some team like Florida, Vancouver or Nashville wins the Cup for the fist time.

• Haha
Reactions: HolyHagelin

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'd have never guessed this at any point this season up until maybe a couple of weeks ago at best.

Congratulations, very surprising and cool for the NYR

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Of course, a Rangers fan would make a thread for this. Hopefully this is the only hardware they win and some team like Florida, Vancouver or Nashville wins the Cup for the fist time.
You wouldn’t create a thread for the Devils if they won the Presidents’ Trophy?

I mean, there were plenty of other Devils threads going into the year created by Devils fans… but a Presidents’ Trophy thread? Unfathomable.

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Congrats NYR!

I was a huge Messier fan growing up, so I still have a soft spot for the Rangers!

Would love to see Dallas vs NYR finals
Dallas is the only team that really embarrassed the rangers this year, anyone but them!

Good luck anyway i guess. 🙂

Enjoy the offseason

ijuka

May 14, 2016
It's pretty unexpected. I didn't necessarily think that Rangers were the most impressive team this season, and they had some ugly losses.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

Congrats Rongos. Presidents trophy is a big accomplishment even if people want to downplay it.

I was hoping the Canes would pass you and we would be treated to a Rongos vs Fishsticks battle but alas it was not meant to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad