Congratulations to Hank and Emma on their baby!

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
Kid will be shaving by the time he is 6. When he is a man he will have one of the most magnificent beards you will ever see.
Congratulations to the Zetterbergs!

Last edited:

Actual Thought*

Kid will be shaving by the time he is 6. When he is a man he will have one of the most magnificent beards you will ever see.
Congratulations to the Zetterberg's!

Kid was born with a beard:laugh: Congrats to the Zetterberg family!

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Am I reading that wrong or did Z really name his kid "Love Zetterberg"? If so.... :facepalm: (unless of course the name "love" has some significance in Swedish culture)

Either way congrats Z and his family

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
If you wonder, Love is a Swedish name. Sometimes spelled Lowe. About 7500 Swedes are named Love.

splot

Jun 12, 2014
Am I reading that wrong or did Z really name his kid "Love Zetterberg"? If so.... :facepalm: (unless of course the name "love" has some significance in Swedish culture)

Either way congrats Z and his family
It's the Swedish version of Louis. Used to be very rare, but from the 90s and onwards it gained a lot in popluarity.

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
Yeah my nephew is actually called Love and his family name is Broms (horsefly), so I call him the love bug :D

Hammerheart

Now how about a hug?
Aug 1, 2011

Does love not have a significance in any English speaking culture?

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Does love not have a significance in any English speaking culture?

In my experience of elementary, junior high, and high school within an english speaking culture the name love would roughly translate into "he who is bullied" :sarcasm:

Though I guess having the last name of Zetterberg and your dad being the personification of a Norse god would probably counteract that :laugh:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
yea naming your son "love" here in the states would not bode well for the kid down the line in school

Guessing bullying isn't going to be one of this kids problems given his gene pool. If I remember right Zetterberg is usually in the staying stateside after his career camp? At least I think I have heard that before...

Congratulations to the proud parents.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Guessing bullying isn't going to be one of this kids problems given his gene pool. If I remember right Zetterberg is usually in the staying stateside after his career camp? At least I think I have heard that before...

Congratulations to the proud parents.

oh yea having the last name of zetterberg will prevent anything like that. i was just referring to the average joe :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: