Congratulations from a Lightning fan

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Hey Avs fans, congratulations on your amazing cup win. Even before this series, I knew you guys were a future cup winners. I was just hoping we could hold it off for another year, but you guys were the better team and earned this cup win. The way you guys rolled through the playoffs without facing elimination reminded me of the 2020 Bolts. If our streak had to end, I'm glad it was against a team as great as you guys.

Having gone through seeing the Bolts come up short from 2015-2019, I know the euphoria you guys are feeling right now after finally winning it all after those disappointments. So congratulations Avalanche for your finals win against us and go enjoy and bask in the glory, you've earned it.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Hey Avs fans, congratulations on your amazing cup win. Even before this series, I knew you guys were a future cup winners. I was just hoping we could hold it off for another year, but you guys were the better team and earned this cup win. The way you guys rolled through the playoffs without facing elimination reminded me of the 2020 Bolts. If our streak had to end, I'm glad it was against a team as great as you guys.

Having gone through seeing the Bolts come up short from 2015-2019, I know the euphoria you guys are feeling right now after finally winning it all after those disappointments. So congratulations Avalanche for your finals win against us and go enjoy and bask in the glory, you've earned it.

Thanks brother guy. Bolts will be back. It was anyone's cup this year between our teams. Bolts gave us all we could handle.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Thanks for being classy not just you but many other Bolt fans on here. Its really unfortunate both sides couldnt be 100% healthy for this....well maybe fortunate for the Avs since I consider Point the best playoff performer currently in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad