Congratulation RockLobster !!!

Drij

Mar 5, 2007
Well, Frenchy wanted to trade me to Toronto for Bozak and a 2nd...needless to say I shaped up REAL quick! :sarcasm:

No, all-in-all I'm grateful for the opportunity, we'll all have some fun here.

I think I'd rather have Bozak. :sarcasm:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Passed over again.

Good Grief.

damn-charliefhfhf.jpg

Congrats, Rock.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Have any of you actually modded before? It's a lot less glorious than people think. And on vBulletin I believe a little frustrating at times even, but that's probably more from the administrative perspective of things.

I wish HF would switch to IPB.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
He didn't get the boot - he burned himself out after dealing with the cast of characters in here.

Some burn out; others (like me) just go crazy. ;)

Haha, we are an exciting bunch thats for sure. I'd go as far as to say the best bunch on these boards. And I say that not knowing anything else about any of the other teams people :laugh:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Does this mean that we've finally won you over for good from the Caps board? :crossfing

We'll know we accomplished that when he changes his name to AvalanChibi :p:

I'm here permanently, but the team I shell out thousands of dollars a year to see is always going to be first. Now if I move back to Colorado Springs, we could be talking, but I don't see that in the cards (regrettably).

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'm here permanently, but the team I shell out thousands of dollars a year to see is always going to be first. Now if I move back to Colorado Springs, we could be talking, but I don't see that in the cards (regrettably).

I live in Colorado Springs, and I have an annoying neighbor from Virginia...

I'd gladly swap him for you. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad