Boston Bruins Congrats to the 2022-2023 Boston Bruins who have officially clinched a playoff spot with 4 1/2 weeks to go.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
BOSTON – The Boston Bruins announced today, March 11, that individual tickets for all rounds of the 2023 Boston Bruins Playoffs, presented by Rapid7, at TD Garden will go on sale Sunday, March 12 at 3 p.m. Single game suites for all rounds of the Playoffs at TD Garden will also go on sale at that time.

Individual tickets will be available for purchase on BostonBruins.com/Playoffs and on the Bruins mobile app.

Single game suite rentals will be available that accommodate from 18-60 fans. For more information visit BostonBruins.com/PlayoffSuites.

Prior to the public on-sale on Sunday, March 12 at 3 p.m., fans can get presale access by signing up at BostonBruins.com/Playoffs. Bruins and TD Garden clients and subscribers will have first access during the playoff ticket presale. More information about the presale will be communicated to those clients and subscribers within the next 24 hours.

The dates and times for the playoff games will be determined by the National Hockey League once the final seeding for the 2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs is set.

Fans interested in learning more about the 2023 Boston Bruins Playoffs presented by Rapid7 can visit BostonBruins.com/Playoffs.

Boston Bruins Playoffs Refund Policy

If a Boston Bruins playoff game at the TD Garden in a given round of the playoffs is NOT played because the round has concluded, or the Boston Bruins have been eliminated from the 2023 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs, any single game ticket sold for such game or games will be eligible for a refund of the face value and any service fees paid at the point of purchase. Any refunds will be issued to the same method of payment as the original purchase.

Ticket purchases made through Ticketmaster via internet of any such ticket will be refunded within two business days of the end of the playoff round.

Ticket purchases at the TD Garden Box Office or a Ticketmaster outlet for un-played games must be returned in person at point of purchase for refund which will be issued via the same method of payment.

Tickets purchased for a given round of the playoffs are not valid for subsequent rounds or any other game and do not guarantee access to tickets for subsequent rounds or any other game.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Wow, I am so grateful for this team. I remember those two years when the boys didn't make the playoffs, missing by just a point and not knowing until the last game - once when Tampa beat the team they were playing that took away our playoff hope. I remember Stamkos saying it's always great to take out a team like Boston in his interview after the game. I was crushed.

I will say this, I realize the Leafs fans suffer a lot, but in a different way, we Bruins fans have suffered a lot too. This is why I will never assume the Bruins are going to walk through any team in the playoffs because anything can happen. No smugness here.

Congratulations Bruins, I am so thankful for all you are doing. Wow!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wow, I am so grateful for this team. I remember those two years when the boys didn't make the playoffs, missing by just a point and not knowing until the last game - once when Tampa beat the team they were playing that took away our playoff hope. I remember Stamkos saying it's always great to take out a team like Boston in his interview after the game. I was crushed.

I will say this, I realize the Leafs fans suffer a lot, but in a different way, we Bruins fans have suffered a lot too. This is why I will never assume the Bruins are going to walk through any team in the playoffs because anything can happen. No smugness here.

That is a good reminder to us all.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
It’s crazy to think where they are with McAvoy, Marchand and gryz missing time to begin the year. As well as bergy having surgery and not getting a full healthy off season to train. What a truly incredible adversity filled season

Reactions: Gordoff

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

I feel the same way. I’m grateful every day for the joy this team brings. Happy I was able to tell Charlie last week.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
If the bruins win the cup this year it’ll be righting the wrongs of 2013, 2019, the 2020 season in which we looked poised to dominate and then got our chemistry all f***ed cus of covid, then 2021 still dealing with that bs, Rask and his issues and then fading away with a whisper instead of getting his cup.

I so badly want Krejci Marchand and Bergy to get just one more together

Plus my bold prediction in the bold predications thread will be correct ( I was genuine with that post btw, had a feeling and jus posted it)

So we shall see.

Lastly, I really want my wife to see them win a cup so she can experience it. We met at the End of 2015 so she came into my life when the bruins were out of the playoffs and working on a partial rebuild. I thought 2019 would be it and we all know how that worked out.

Another thing that would be a come full circle type thing if we won the cup is Montgomery himself. He made it to the western finals and then was fired the year his team went to the finals. Managing his alcohol addiction while also coming back to finish it and dispel to
The ghosts of his past would be a good storyline for him

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
To think most of the so called experts in the media predicted the Bruins would be lucky to be a wildcard team and most had us missing the playoffs.

In fairness to them nobody could have seen this coming, not based on how the team looked coming out of training camp last September. Most of us were praying they'd hang in there enough so as to not be out of contention by Thanksgiving.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Yes it is great that the Bruins have clinched a spot in the playoffs so early.

But remember what the goal is: :stanley:

All of us (especially the Bruins) need to be careful not to get caught up in the hype. Remember the 2011 Vancouver Canucks? Awesome regular season. Everybody who was anybody said the Cup was theirs, the rest of the league need not bother showing up to contest it. Even the Canucks came to believe it.

Well we all know how that turned out.

Eyes on the prize: :stanley:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Yes it is great that the Bruins have clinched a spot in the playoffs so early.

But remember what the goal is: :stanley:

All of us (especially the Bruins) need to be careful not to get caught up in the hype. Remember the 2011 Vancouver Canucks? Awesome regular season. Everybody who was anybody said the Cup was theirs, the rest of the league need not bother showing up to contest it. Even the Canucks came to believe it.

Well we all know how that turned out.

Eyes on the prize: :stanley:
Wise words.

That stupid Canucks team has crossed my mind a few times when getting so excited about the Bs this season. Their fans were cocky as heck and the players acted like it was a given they were going to win the Cup (I truly think this Bs team is not going to get overconfident heading into the playoffs -- too much leadership that has seen things slip away before).

It's hard for me to temper my confidence in this team since they are so well constructed and setting records, but I know in the back of my mind things can go sideways come playoff time. Your example of the 2011 Vancouver is a valid one. There could easily be a team this playoffs, similar to the 2011 Bs, that gets hot and takes out the heavy favorite. This regular season has been as fun as can be, but gosh I'm going to be a total wreck once the playoffs begin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad