Congrats Habs Fans

Cameron Diaz

Nov 19, 2013
The pride of the CH has been restored. We can be looked at, as a dangerous power in the east again. Price, Subban, AG, BG these guys arent going anywhere. This team can only trend up. We a very Young, and very experienced. Dont get sucked in to the negativity. We lost to a team that simply wanted it more. a team that not long ago was in this very spot and lost. Now its our turn to avenge a conference final defeat. With Marc Bergevin, and this management team i believe great things are in store for this franchise.

GO HABS GO
OLE OLE OLE OLE, Les Canadiens Sont La!
Vive Les Blu, Blanc, et Rouge!

#NHL15Subban (dont forget to vote)

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Sadly (as a Bruins fan) I agree with this post. Your team is definitely trending upwards. Remember every team has to lose before it can win (Bruins 2008-2010, Blackhawks, Penguins).

I hope you crash down in flames and make another McDonagh-Gomez trade :), but I think the Bruins and Habs will be battling it out at the top of the division for the next few years at least.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
This was my reply to a Canadiens-hater on the main board who was overjoyed that they lost:

The Montreal Canadiens, who finished third in their division, won 10 games, had eight hefty paydays before a full house, and watched two overrated divisional teams in their rear view mirror. Might one of them been your favorite team? If it was the Bolts, they were swept, four losses and zero wins. If it was the Bruins, their fans saw the Canadiens shake hands with the losers in TD Garden. Carey Price had an 8-4 record in the playoffs. They found a minor league goaltender who made a respectable showing against Lundqvist, who was twelve and seven. I'm sure the owner of the Habs is gleeful, as are most of their fans, who are proud of their team. The Bruins fans are not so proud of Tuukka Rask at the moment. He has a a very poor record against the Canadiens. Are you still so happy? Or are you merely relieved that the Canadiens didn't reach the finals.

Have a niiiiice day!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad