Confirmed with Link: MOU signed. Lockout officially over after 119 days

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
NHL Lockout: Sept. 15, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013. Now over. Officially. MOU signed by NHL and NHLPA.

schedules shortly
transactions allowed after midnight

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
MOU is signed. Everything is done. Lockout is officially over.

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
Finally over. Hope Lou is not comming here. Exactly the kind of "win now" screw the future move that got Toronto into the hole they are in.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
NHL Lockout: Sept. 15, 2012 - Jan. 12, 2013. Now over. Officially. MOU signed by NHL and NHLPA.

schedules shortly
transactions allowed after midnight

We've gotta wait until midnight?????

:cry::cry::cry:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Finally over. Hope Lou is not comming here. Exactly the kind of "win now" screw the future move that got Toronto into the hole they are in.

Yea, I am sure riding with a couple of sieves back there helps the building process so much where any mistake can end up in the back of your net! Any team needs some stability and reliability back there. Even more so a young team like ours. They need to know that their goalie can bail them out on occasion when they do make a mistake. Everybody plays looser, and the whole team improves.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
yea but playoffs man. PLAYOFFS

I hate when people say just think about the Playoffs ! Even with Lu , we wouldn't be a contender for the cup, so trading away some of our future is a step back, but we might make the playoffs a couple times in the next few years, but will never be an elite team.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
I hate when people say just think about the Playoffs ! Even with Lu , we wouldn't be a contender for the cup, so trading away some of our future is a step back, but we might make the playoffs a couple times in the next few years, but will never be an elite team.

yea but playoffs man. PLAYOFFS.

Jerkini

May 31, 2003
Visit site
Luongo will not be traded this year IMO. It's the feeling I get.

Personally I hope the distraction shreds the Vancouver locker room and they come out of the gate in miserable fashion.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Luongo will not be traded this year IMO. It's the feeling I get.

Personally I hope the distraction shreds the Vancouver locker room and they come out of the gate in miserable fashion.

Luongo goes in an hour IMO.

Not sure about where though.

it's either us or someone WAY out of left field.(i.e Philly)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad