Conacher

WhiteLight*

What Benny said. It's not flaming or anything.

You praise certain players and the praise seems to have no limits. Then for other players, that are the same kind of players, you underrate, criticize unnecessarily, play down their impact and pick apart their game like it's never been seen before.

It just doesn't make sense to most people. That's it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The difference is that rather than only pumping the tires of Karlsson and Zibanejad (the golden boys) I also can be objective about their weaknesses. When have I shown endless praise for any player? Spezza? It might come off that way because of how determined people are to bring him down but I have also always recognized his faults.

This stuff is just silly. You guys see what you want to see.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
He has his players that he likes and you have yours. Thing is though you seem to cut down the closest resembling players to your group.

Rundblad/Karlsson
Silfverberg/Zibanejad
Rnh/Strome

Bingo. Replace Rundblad with Ceci and Lazar with Silfverberg now.

So only criticisms count? If I say something positive about the same players it's ignored? It's not the first time you've gone out of your way to make statements like those above.

But you blindly hate Spezza and associate me with Spezza which explains your posts...right?

"He has always been average to below average"(Karlsson)

Come on, Cujomi. False statements like that ain't gonna help your case. You are definitely entitled to your opinion and I respect it but don't you sometimes see more people disagreeing with some of your assessments rather than agreeing? You just started to randomly hate Lehner because of the hate Anderson was getting.

I apologize if I sound too abrasive. I like seeing a viewpoint from the other end of the spectrum.

Although, you accusing me of believe Karlsson is the best in the world is not something that I only share. Many people believe so too(at his peak) and we have already seen Karlsson praised as the best in the game so... I was right! :)

thefatjesus*

^ its not about if you like a player or if you dont like a player, its you hockey logic, sense, knowledge, opinion, and player assessment that everyone seems to disagree with. We all say we are being objective, and the majority of objective opinions on here disagree with yours.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You will find many many many more people who agree with that statement than those who don't. Only a few Ottawa fans would try to argue otherwise.

Anyway I don't think you of all posters on this site are in a position to talk to me about bias, but I digress. Bed and this is a Conacher topic.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
We all say we are being objective, and the majority of objective opinions on here disagree with yours.

Would love to know which opinions of mine that the majority disagree with. I always see blanket statements like this without anyone willing to actually be accountable for what they're asserting. But hey...internet.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
You will find many many many more people who agree with that statement than those who don't. Only a few Ottawa fans would try to argue otherwise.

Anyway I don't think you of all posters on this site are in a position to talk to me about bias, but I digress. Bed and this is a Conacher topic.

I always use evidence to support my bias though, that's why you see a lot of people agreeing with my posts most of the time(not trying to sound cocky).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad