Computer Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Rember back in 1999 on my Ol` Mac P`C` I Try`d Downloadin`g some new Game`s `n` it Crash`d my Memory, so I Call`d Tech suppor`t `n` they Tol`d me I Need`d 2 UpGrade my Software, I Told them 2 go f*** themsel`f`s. So I Try`d troubleShooting my System `n` Found a Virus in the Back door of my Memory, witch was affecting the Hole system so I Download`d a Anti-Virus Soft-Ware but my Memory kep`t Crashin`g, `n` that was Wen I Realize`d the hole System was Garbage `n` threw it Out the window. :clap:

Watch Out For Those Computer Problem`s :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Boot`d up my Computer last Sundee and i was having Trouble Loading up my Email`s,,, i Think there was somethin`g goin`g on with the File`s where the Cookie`s were All gunk`d up because It kept Sayin`g there was a Error with my File`s,,, Boy that Bill Gate`s sure is a Wiz with this stuff i Bet he could solve this Problem in a Matter of Minute`s... He Start`d a whole Company Base`d on these Machine`s... UmBelievable... :amazed:

Reactions: mymerlincat

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Having More Computer Trouble,,, Had a buddy Blew out all the File`s on my P`C`, No Dice. Watch out for those Computer`s gang because they are Umbelievable Machine`s.. I`m taking mine`s 2 the Shop this afternoone 2 Get repair`d but That`s another $1000 Bill... These Machine`s will be the Death of me... :shakehead

Sep 19, 2008
I inserted a DISTINCT clause into the SQL to reduce repetition but I received TransientDataAccessResourceException!

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I Rember back in 1999 on my Ol` Mac P`C` I Try`d Downloadin`g some new Game`s `n` it Crash`d my Memory, so I Call`d Tech suppor`t `n` they Tol`d me I Need`d 2 UpGrade my Software, I Told them 2 go f*** themsel`f`s. So I Try`d troubleShooting my System `n` Found a Virus in the Back door of my Memory, witch was affecting the Hole system so I Download`d a Anti-Virus Soft-Ware but my Memory kep`t Crashin`g, `n` that was Wen I Realize`d the hole System was Garbage `n` threw it Out the window. :clap:

Have you tried calling Microsoft Tech Support ? :sarcasm:

DropTheGloves

Sep 18, 2020
I inserted a DISTINCT clause into the SQL to reduce repetition but I received TransientDataAccessResourceException!

This error will occur if you are inserting a smallint or even a tinyint. Unfortunately for you there’s no bugfix for that right now. :(

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Having more Computer Problem`s, took it 2 Best Buy `n` they Fried my Hole system. So I Don`t know Wat the hell is Goin`g on with these Machine`s, because i Keep havin`g Problem`s. Don`t take ur System 2 Best Buy because they will Fry ur System, they have No clue wat there doing. So if Anyone has any Tip`s that would be Great because Best Buy Fry`d my System `n` I Need this machine for Work, `n` last time I Talk`d 2 I`T` i Got in2 a Screaming match. :shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Having more Computer Problem`s, took it 2 Best Buy `n` they Fried my Hole system. So I Don`t know Wat the hell is Goin`g on with these Machine`s, because i Keep havin`g Problem`s. Don`t take ur System 2 Best Buy because they will Fry ur System, they have No clue wat there doing. So if Anyone has any Tip`s that would be Great because Best Buy Fry`d my System `n` I Need this machine for Work, `n` last time I Talk`d 2 I`T` i Got in2 a Screaming match. :shakehead

Since its “fried”, did your fat wife try and eat it?? Or did she try and look for those internet “cookies??”

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Just went 2 Best Buy again `n` they Try`d 2 sell me a Team mobile data plan, i Said I Don`t want a Cell fone, Fix my Damb P`C`. So the Genius`s over at Best Buy Blew out all my File`s `n` Try`d 2 Upsell me on a Team mobile plan Unlimited Talk `n` T`e`x`t for Jus`t $19.99, Witch is Actually a Pretty Good deal, but i Need my P`C` fix`d. So i Told the Guy 2 fix my Damb P`C` `n` then i Coff`d `n` Spit in his Face. He Said Please Sir, I`m not Vac`Cinate`d yet, `n` I Said as Long as my P`C` is Getting Virus`s, U Will Too. So These Idiot`s at Best Buy Don`t know Anything, WAKE UP BEST BUY!!!!! :rant: So I Still Don`t have a P`C` but at least I Have a Cell Fone now. :dunno:

digger1188

Oct 13, 2020

This sounds exactly like how well HF boards runs on perfectly good iPhones these days. I’m surprised I was even able to finish typing this out before I was crashed out of HF Boards again. I took a break from this site for a couple of years, and man has it become a pile of crap during that time. Even the worst of click bait sites don’t drop you out into forced refreshes this often! “The website can’t be displayed at this time, try again” and over, and over, and over, and over again it happens! Get your stuff together already HF, this shit should really be embarrassing! Is it all the new ads you’ve forced on us causing these issues?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Jus`t got Back from Best Buy Again. I Got in2 a Screaming match with the Blue Shirt`s over there, they`re idiot`s `n` don`t Know anything. So I Talk`d 2 the Manager. His Name`s Barry, he`s a Good guy. Kept tellin`g me Somethin`g about Hope `n` Change `n` I Like`d wat I Heard. Anyway Barry Got my P`C` back up `n` runnin`g AnGain `n` Load`d Morton Anti-Virus on there, So i Won`t get Any-More Virable`s. But i Told Barry, U Need 2 fire all ur Blue Shirt`s, because there a bunch of Clueless idio`t`s. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I Jus`t got Back from Best Buy Again. I Got in2 a Screaming match with the Blue Shirt`s over there, they`re idiot`s `n` don`t Know anything. So I Talk`d 2 the Manager. His Name`s Barry, he`s a Good guy. Kept tellin`g me Somethin`g about Hope `n` Change `n` I Like`d wat I Heard. Anyway Barry Got my P`C` back up `n` runnin`g AnGain `n` Load`d Morton Anti-Virus on there, So i Won`t get Any-More Virable`s. But i Told Barry, U Need 2 fire all ur Blue Shirt`s, because there a bunch of Clueless idio`t`s. :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

M’orton Auntie-Virus will now have your PC running slower than ur fat wife trying to run uphill after the ice cream man.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Thinkin`g about gettin`g a new Pc, How many Megabite`s do i Need gang? My last 1 had over 500 but they say u need at least a 1000 now, atleast that`s wat my Grambson say`s. I will Definitely get McCafe, u can never be 2 careful with virus`s. My Grandson said 2 get the Premium package, his name is Josh. So Let me know witch Pc i should get, Is apple a good Pc?

Reactions: Dumpster Flyers

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Thinkin`g about gettin`g a new Pc, How many Megabite`s do i Need gang? My last 1 had over 500 but they say u need at least a 1000 now, atleast that`s wat my Grambson say`s. I will Definitely get McCafe, u can never be 2 careful with virus`s. My Grandson said 2 get the Premium package, his name is Josh. So Let me know witch Pc i should get, Is apple a good Pc?
I purchased Macintosh from my local General Store and would not recommend it. It makes me enter a password every time I want to use the darn thing. How am I supposed to remember a million passwords for all these gadgets??? I'm an old sock, 78 years young. My mind ain't what it used to be. 2/10

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My computer Blew up again. I have been farting around with the Icon`s for Hour`s. What the **** is going on with these Machine`s. They do it on purpose to force u into buying there premium Service. Like the Comcast 2 year agreement. I Gave them 2 Prime year`s of my life, they fed me nothing but Lies. What people don`t realize is that all of these company`s are working Together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad