Speculation: Completely random thought (not saying it will happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrican*

But if we win the cup this year and won't have a captain, who would Bettman pass the cup to and what would be the order?

I'd think...

Smyth -> Hemsky -> Smid -> no idea...

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
But if we win the cup this year and won't have a captain, who would Bettman pass the cup to and what would be the order?

I'd think...

Smyth -> Hemsky -> Smid -> no idea...

talk about putting the cart before the horse...

I will play.. Bettman would come on the ice. place the cup at center and the oilers would do a texas scramble to see who gets to raise it first

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
If the Oilers make the playoffs it will be because of Hall carrying them with his blood, sweat, and tears. Which will probably lead to him having the C beforehand anyways.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Everyone will wanna be the first to lift the cup and it will come down to fisticuffs. So Smac will be the only one left standing.

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
He'd pass the cup to Jesus because that is who it would take to get this roster to the Cup Finals.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
talk about putting the cart before the horse...

I will play.. Bettman would come on the ice. place the cup at center and the oilers would do a texas scramble to see who gets to raise it first

That reminds me of Jeff Dunham's joke "I would toss a child between two catholic priests and watch them fight to the death, and the winner get's to face Michael Jackson!"

The Perfect Human*

They'd hand it to Nick Lidstrom, because he'd have to come out of retirement to play for this team if they win the cup this year.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
If the Oilers make the playoffs we can revisit this topic. For now it's so wildly ahead of it's time that I am shutting it down. No sense inviting the ridicule that we'll receive for even having this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad